Please HELP,..ASAP

Brenjetsfan

I have had this for 5 years, I have my code, but I dont knwo what she did to disconnect my remotes...

I can close it with the code, but I need my remote to re program..

FABA

I had the manual but I cant find it!!!!

try changing the batteries

Bren, you said the code on the panel works, but the remote does not? The code doesn't have anything to do with the remote to my knowledge. As long as the battery is working in the remote it should work. You might want to check to see that there is a clear sight line to the infrared receiver on the motor unit.

Craftsman? There's a button on the opener itself, it's maybe 1/4" round. Press and hold it until a red light comes on, then press the button on your remote that you want to operate your door. That's it.

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

Craftsman? There's a button on the opener itself, it's maybe 1/4" round. Press and hold it until a red light comes on, then press the button on your remote that you want to operate your door. That's it.

I cant see the button on the unit itself where is it?....man oh man this man stuff stinks..

First I have to cut my grass, spray weed killer, water flowers now find buttons to program door openers! OY VEY.....

Bren - this is what boys are for. Fixing garage door openers, installing AC units, putting together Ikea furniture, etc..... so, ask whomever you are dating, your brother, cousin, uncle, friend, neighbor.....

:confused:...BFH???? BOY FRIEND HUSBAND????

FORGET IT I would rather go buy a braned new garage door unit!!!! ;)

BFH. Big F#cking Hammer. :) Seriously though if you can't get it open, just go to any garage door company and tell them that you need a battery. Most should just charge you for the battery at least that's what we do.

BFH. Big F#cking Hammer. :) Seriously though if you can't get it open, just go to any garage door company and tell them that you need a battery. Most should just charge you for the battery at least that's what we do.

hahahahha ...ok honey.....u crack me up!!!! .....;)

Archived