NFL coaches call Rodney Harrison dirtiest player - PFT.com

i would have thought more centers would be on there. I remember reading a Favre quot about how Winters always came back to the huddle giggling his ass off about some cheap shot. Sort of funny coming from favre thinking about a 300 pound man giggling at something like that...

He's my second favorite player :)

Honestly, if I were a boy with any sort of atheltic build and ability - I'd be a free safety. I'd be a hard-hitting free safety. Knock you into tomorrow kind of stuff. That's one of the good things about being a boy, I would imagine. Being able to knock people around for fun and money.

Honestly, if I were a boy with any sort of atheltic build and ability - I'd be a free safety. I'd be a hard-hitting free safety. Knock you into tomorrow kind of stuff. That's one of the good things about being a boy, I would imagine. Being able to knock people around for fun and money.

Another good thing is that, aside from Max, we can't get pregnant :)

Honestly, if I were a boy with any sort of atheltic build and ability - I'd be a free safety. I'd be a hard-hitting free safety. Knock you into tomorrow kind of stuff. That's one of the good things about being a boy, I would imagine. Being able to knock up people around for fun and money.

did i read this right?

What?

They don't have Jell-O wrestling where you come from?

Did Garb just fantasize about being a man? Did I read that right?

If I was a girl I would get a pedicure. That would be cool.

Archived