Yankees interested in Zambrano??

Zeebers

Reports have Yankee scouts checking up on Victor Zambrano. Good job Cashman, maybe you can trade him for Scott Kazmir.

Why are you so concerned with what Cashman is doing ? Shouldn't you be scouting the local Salsa clubs in Jackson Heights for more players ?

We all know he has an unhealthy fetish for anything Yankees. He probably has Yankee dolls in his room, with needles stuck in them.

I must admit that was funny. Think about it, this forum is so Yankee lopsided, it would be dead if no one gave opposing views on the Yankees.

Besides, no GM has been killed more than Omar Minaya on this board, more so by Yankee fans than Met fans. To be honest, he hasn't been a great GM but far from terrible. Meanwhile Cashman has gotten a freeride more or less. The list goes on and on regarding the terrible transaction he has made especially with pitching. As much as we hear about the great Yankee farm system, they're not exactly bursting with young talent on the big league roster outside of Joba and Cano, if you can call him young.

I must admit that was funny. Think about it, this forum is so Yankee lopsided, it would be dead if no one gave opposing views on the Yankees.

Besides, no GM has been killed more than Omar Minaya on this board, more so by Yankee fans than Met fans. To be honest, he hasn't been a great GM but far from terrible. Meanwhile Cashman has gotten a freeride more or less. The list goes on and on regarding the terrible transaction he has made especially with pitching. As much as we hear about the great Yankee farm system, they're not exactly bursting with young talent on the big league roster outside of Joba and Cano, if you can call him young.

Being fair to Cashman, nobody really knows who was making what calls before he demanded more control. Now that he's had control for a few years we're seeing a bigger commitment to building from within and not throwing away young prospects on has beens. If Cash is let go after this season I say it's a bad move by Hank and co. but that wouldn't surprise me at all.

Please tell me what Omar has won. Kthxbye.

Sort of how you are obsessed with everything JonE??

Nope you're worse, at least Ansky is funny

I promise you, you're the last thing on my mind. The only time I think of you is when I accidentally step in dog****.

And you think kloogy is funny? That really explains alot.

I promise you, you're the last thing on my mind. The only time I think of you is when I accidentally step in dog****.

You know you find me funny. The sooner you admit it, the faster this relationship can move forward.

so what you're really saying is that you lie awake at night thinking and longing for JonE.

so what you're really saying is that you lie awake at night thinking and longing for JonE.

You caught me. He's just such a likable big lug that I just can't help myself.

Such a wonderful man.

Archived