Thugs and their money are soon parted

Jetfan13

NFL | Henry destitute

Wed, 9 Jul 2008 09:43:57 -0700

The Dayton Daily News reports free-agent WR Chris Henry (Bengals) wants taxpayers to pay for a record of his trial because he is out of money. Henry's attorney, Perry Ancona, said Henry does not have enough money to pay for a transcript. Ancona filed a motion asking for taxpayers to pay for a written transcript of his trial. "He has no funds whatsoever and can't even meet his current obligations," Ancona said. Henry's Kentucky house was auctioned in May when he failed to pay the mortgage and his vehicle was repossessed last month.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Falcons | Vick files for bankruptcy protection

Tue, 8 Jul 2008 07:41:54 -0700

The Associated Press reports Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick has filed for bankruptcy protection while serving time in prison for federal dogfighting charges. Vick filed Chapter 11 papers in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Newport News, Va. Monday, July 7. The seven largest creditors listed in the court papers are owed a total of roughly $12.8 million

time to get real jobs boys...

yall is pathetic

yall get some kinda enjoyment

seein a black man fail

well i don't like seeing them fail as much as i like seeing them make millions and then fail. I'd like to see any athlete do that actually...yes, i think its quite funny.

Archived