Pictures coming soon!

StillerPaul

Just letting you guys know that i have pictures of me and my son online and i'll post them as soon as i can find them. We are currently trying to find them in the archives of a Steelers site. They are from the Steelers/Bengals game last november.

Also, i'm going to try and figure out how to post them here if i can... crossin' my fingers, here goes my test pic....

20041115mf_fbn_rberger_postgamePJ_450.jpg

Wow SP, not at all what I would have pictured. No beer gut? No beard? Tsk.

Too bad your son has a Burress Jersey on.... time for a new one next time his birthday rolls around.... don't get him Roethlisberger man, EVERYONE has Roethlisberger...

So what's your story anyway man? I never expected a non-AFCE fan to stick around one of these boards. You're a good poster and a solid guy, why stoop to our level?

Wow SP, not at all what I would have pictured. No beer gut? No beard? Tsk.

Too bad your son has a Burress Jersey on.... time for a new one next time his birthday rolls around.... don't get him Roethlisberger man, EVERYONE has Roethlisberger...

So what's your story anyway man? I never expected a non-AFCE fan to stick around one of these boards. You're a good poster and a solid guy, why stoop to our level?

LOL, i bought us each a Plax jersey just last season, now ya know partially why i am so distraught to lose the guy. We have Ben jerseys on order. :wink: My prized posession is an authentic Randle El jersey that i'm getting autographed this summer.

Why do i stick around here? Cause i feel welcomed, and you all are good solid guys as well. And my beer gut is somewhat hidden, remember i'm wearing black. :wink:

Cincycrew.JPG

Here's one of us enjoying a victory cigar in Cinci (tradition 3 years and running).

Interesting sidenote: The guy to my left has been to 31 Steelers games at various stadiums, he's never seen them lose when he attended a game, EVER. I just think that's amazing! :shock:

In contrast, i've been to 10 and their record in those games are 7-3. I thought that was a good %!

post that link above its a pic

Ahh, should have figured that out. :oops: The board software may not know what to do with the file because there is no extension < ie. .jpg, .gif, etc > at the end. I'll move it someplace for you in a sec so that it will show up correctly.

Forgive me but i live in Cleveland. Do they have more women like that in NY? I gotta move there! :lol:

Oh yeah, its all top notch here.

$300 an hour is the usual. If you buy in bulk you can probably talk them down a little.

Archived