Favre is a baby --- Please release him

drago

haha, not yet...maybe i'll get the photo in there by tonight. Then you will all see that this is one of the best threads of the year.

maybe the mods should take away my thread making ability?

I think I saw the pic yer tryin to post in another thread here drago. maybe you could cut & paste it in here? :mrgreen:

at least include the link? no?

i got it in an e-mail...

dude...there is way to much build up for it now. no one will think its funny. Thanks for making me look like a fool. (yeah, i blame all of you for that)

:sheepf:

I think I saw the pic yer tryin to post in another thread here drago. maybe you could cut & paste it in here? :mrgreen:

I'm confused. Give me your e-mail address and i'll send it to you, and you can post it. and your home address...and what time you get home in the evenings...

I'm confused. Give me your e-mail address and i'll send it to you, and you can post it. and your home address...and what time you get home in the evenings...

seriously drago, have you ever seen me post a link, picture or anything other than a smilie? my talents are very limited. I am here for the sole purpose of bustin yer balls. nothing more, nothing less ;)

seriously drago, have you ever seen me post a link, picture or anything other than a smilie? my talents are very limited. I am here for the sole purpose of bustin yer balls. nothing more, nothing less ;)

It's a special duty, and you are doing a fine job.

Irish and Lil can hump a sheep...here's a start.

:sheepf:

:biggrin:

Archived