david wright says...

Blackout

I don't agree with David Wright. Arod is what he is. A regular season star and a post season dud.

He's proven to all he's the ultimate post season flop. Just amazing since his regular season hitting is outstanding.

Biggest postseason flop of all time. Never got his team over the hump. Yogi sports 10 rings and this clown died angry and ringless.

Yogi's rings mean nothing in this discussion. We were discussing individual stats not team awards. Try to keep up Kloogy.

I did not realize that David saw Willy Mays, Babe Ruth, etc play.

Alex Rodriguez may have teh greatest "numbers' of any player, but that does not make him the best "player".

It is nearly impossible to compare numbers of different eras, the game has changed so much.

Yeah, true, but it isn't exactly a stretch to say he is or in my opinion will be in the discussion and not only in the neighborhood but living on the same block as the rest of those guys.

I did not realize that David saw Willy Mays, Babe Ruth, etc play.

Alex Rodriguez may have teh greatest "numbers' of any player, but that does not make him the best "player".

It is nearly impossible to compare numbers of different eras, the game has changed so much.

Agreed. Comparing players from different eras is hard to do.

Archived