Cmon Yankees

Maxman

Wilson Betemit - a colossal WASTE of talent, oxygen and clean water. Not to mention a roster spot.

What a fuggin piece of sheet he is. If he pulled his head outa his *** he could be alot more than a bench player. WHAT A FUGGIN LOSER.

Wilson Betemit - a colossal WASTE of talent, oxygen and clean water. Not to mention a roster spot.

What a fuggin piece of sheet he is. If he pulled his head outa his *** he could be alot more than a bench player. WHAT A FUGGIN LOSER.

Yup. I have no clue why he is on this team

I'm with Max, A-Rod, the 27 million dollar man, and Robinson Cano, one of the best second baseman in the league can't get a hit in clutch, and the majority of you guys put the blame on Wilson Betemit. Yeah, I know Betemit sucks, but if A-Rod is getting paid so much shouldn't he get a hit, walk, anything right there? Same goes for Cano, he may not be getting A-Rod money, but he needs to get on base there as well.

They just wasted their ****ing time scoring those runs in those last 2 innings. Watch like all the time, they wont score anything tomorrow.

You can certainly fault A-rod and Cano for not putting up better at-bats. After they failed, though, it was up to the manager to make the best of the situation he had.

Unfortunately, our manager is Clueless Joe. So, as Max noted, the dregs of the roster was at the plate in a crucial situation.

You can certainly fault A-rod and Cano for not putting up better at-bats. After they failed, though, it was up to the manager to make the best of the situation he had.

Unfortunately, our manager is Clueless Joe. So, as Max noted, the dregs of the roster was at the plate in a crucial situation.

Bob, how do you see Sexson as that much better then Betemit. They both suck, granted Betemit may suck more, but it's not that far apart. Even if he brought in Sexson to bat, he would have struck out for sure.

I'm with Max, A-Rod, the 27 million dollar man, and Robinson Cano, one of the best second baseman in the league can't get a hit in clutch, and the majority of you guys put the blame on Wilson Betemit. Yeah, I know Betemit sucks, but if A-Rod is getting paid so much shouldn't he get a hit, walk, anything right there? Same goes for Cano, he may not be getting A-Rod money, but he needs to get on base there as well.

They just wasted their ****ing time scoring those runs in those last 2 innings. Watch like all the time, they wont score anything tomorrow.

I've blasted Arod and CanNot endless amounts of times. I agree with you. Arod is the last person I look to for a BIG hit.

Yeah, blame Girardi. :rolleyes:

Blame Cashman for the piece of **** excuse for a bench he's put together. Unless you really believe Richie Sexson would've won the game.

Yeah, A-Rod did **** tonight. :rolleyes:

I'm sure he got up there and thought: "You know what, **** it, I'm gonna get out right now."

Archived