whose the worst manager in baseball?

MagicBizkit87

Whose the worst manager in baseball?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Whose the worst manager in baseball?

• Joe Girardi
    • Joe Retardi
    • The Retard that manages the Yankees
    • #27 on the Yankees

Dan Giese pitching amazing through 6 innings, only has 83 pitches through those 6 innings, and instead of bringing him out for the 7th, this idiot manager brings in a bum like Veras.

yes but when he extended i think it was ponson or rasner you complained that 6 is enuff he shouldnt brought him back out for the 7th

yes but when he extended i think it was ponson or rasner you complained that 6 is enuff he shouldnt brought him back out for the 7th

Dan Giese is probably our 2nd best current starting pitcher right now. Pettitte sucks, Rasner sucks, Kennedy can't strike out me, and no bad comments about Ponson right now, but he's nothing special.

Bottom line, you only have 83 ****ing pitches, you bring him out for the next inning.

Dan Giese is probably our 2nd best current starting pitcher right now. Pettitte sucks, Rasner sucks, Kennedy can't strike out me, and no bad comments about Ponson right now, but he's nothing special.

Bottom line, you only have 83 ****ing pitches, you bring him out for the next inning.

So now Geise has a track record or something??? Who the phuck is Dan Giese???

2nd guess bs like usual. The pen has been lights out, Geise is a journey man and he just gave up a monster home run to Tex. Going to the pen in the 7th was the right move, but maybe he should have went with Marte vs Anderson to start it out instead of Veras.

So now Geise has a track record or something??? Who the phuck is Dan Giese???

2nd guess bs like usual. The pen has been lights out, Geise is a journey man and he just gave up a monster home run to Tex. Going to the pen in the 7th was the right move, but maybe he should have went with Marte vs Anderson to start it out instead of Veras.

It doesn't matter if he doesn't have a track record, the point is he had 83 pitches after 6 innings. You at least bring him out to face at least 1 batter, but nope Girardi has to bring in these idiot relief pitchers who can't get anybody out from the Little League World Series.

Damaso Marte is your 2nd best relief pitcher, you bring him out for the 8th, not the 7th. I am curious, since you would have brought in Marte for the 7th, who would you have brought in for the 8th?

Damaso Marte is your 2nd best relief pitcher, you bring him out for the 8th, not the 7th. I am curious, since you would have brought in Marte for the 7th, who would you have brought in for the 8th?

Again, who the phuck is Dan Giese?? Did Joe take out Andy Pettitte at 83 pitces or Dan freakin Giese? Can anyone tell me who the fuggin hell Dan Giese is that now we second guess pulling him against the best team in baseball????

Again, who the phuck is Dan Giese?? Did Joe take out Andy Pettitte at 83 pitces or Dan freakin Giese? Can anyone tell me who the fuggin hell Dan Giese is that now we second guess pulling him against the best team in baseball????

It doesn't matter if he's a unknown. The guy was pitching amazing for us, and was going to get the win, if Girardi knew anything about the game of baseball. Girardi was a crappy catcher, and is an even worse manager.

If you bring him out for the 7th, and at least make it at bat by at bat, I am not complaining right now. You have to give Giese a chance in the 7th inning, I don't see why anyone would not if someone only has 83 pitches, and has pitched amazing.

I feel bad for the people that still support this moron, Girardi.

All I hear is "bitch bitch bitch," and "second guess, second guess, second guess."

FACT: Dan Giese has been in the bullpen for about a month and a half now.

FACT: Despite throwing "only" 83 pitches, this was nearly his longest outing of the year.

FACT: Despite today's debacle, Veras is anything but a "bum," as you so finely bitched (I mean put) it. 2.54 ERA, 1.15 WHIP, 41 K in 39 IP.

You are the definition of a second guesser. Go bitch somewhere else.

Ay carumba. Bitch. Whine. Repeat. That's all you do.

Veras and Ramirez have been great all year, and then you pretend like it's a horrible idea to bring them in. Do you even realize what you say?

And guess what, the Angels always beat us. Anybody who's been watching the Yankees over the past decade knows this. I'm not gonna cry like a little girl just because we lost a game to a team we always lose to.

It doesn't matter if he doesn't have a track record, the point is he had 83 pitches after 6 innings. You at least bring him out to face at least 1 batter, but nope Girardi has to bring in these idiot relief pitchers who can't get anybody out from the Little League World Series.

Please don't comment on baseball anymore. You only make yourself sound dumb.

Girardi knows more about baseball than Clueless Joe. He is a perfectly fine manager.

Oh, and Torre wasn't fired. They offered him a contract, and he turned it down.

Please don't comment on baseball anymore. You only make yourself sound dumb.

Girardi knows more about baseball than Clueless Joe. He is a perfectly fine manager.

Oh, and Torre wasn't fired. They offered him a contract, and he turned it down.

You just hate that I am right. Bottom line, Joe Torre wasn't fired, but he basically was, because this franchise basically insulted the best manager in the game, and you don't do that. I think it's you who needs to stop typing in the baseball section, because you're the one falling for Joe Girardi's stupidity.

I'll take you serious, when you don't take what Girardi has to say seriously, anyone who doesn't believe Girardi is a moron, basically is proving they're a moron.

You just hate that I am right. Bottom line, Joe Torre wasn't fired, but he basically was, because this franchise basically insulted the best manager in the game, and you don't do that. I think it's you who needs to stop typing in the baseball section, because you're the one falling for Joe Girardi's stupidity.

I'll take you serious, when you don't take what Girardi has to say seriously, anyone who doesn't believe Girardi is a moron, basically is proving they're a moron.

No, we hate how you are wrong while continuing to bitch and moan. YOU are the moron if you would rather pitch DAN GIESE in that situation. That was his second longest outing of the year after he had been pitching in the bullpen for A MONTH AND A HALF. Jose Veras has been nothing but reliable this year and you are just making yourself look even more stupid if you're calling him a "bum."

The yankeees are still in the race when half the mother****ing roster is injured. What do you want Giradi to do? Come out of retirement and play? The guy lost his two best bullpen guys besides Rivera in Joba and Farnsworthless. All of his starters are injured except the two fossils in Pettite and Moose. Posads is down, Matsui is down. A-rod and Damon were down for a while. Cano forgot how to play. Jeter is having an off year. And we're still only 3-4 games out of the wild card. What else do you want this guy to do? Walk on water?

No, we hate how you are wrong while continuing to bitch and moan. YOU are the moron if you would rather pitch DAN GIESE in that situation. That was his second longest outing of the year after he had been pitching in the bullpen for A MONTH AND A HALF. Jose Veras has been nothing but reliable this year and you are just making yourself look even more stupid if you're calling him a "bum."

If I am so wrong, then why did the Yankees end up blowing the game? You bring in Giese after only 83 pitches in the next inning, I don't see why the people on the site are too stupid to realize that.

Yeah, I have a million more faith in Dan Giese, then I do with Jose Veras. Veras has been performing over his head this season, and he's nothing but a typical 4-5 ERA pitcher. Giese is playing above his head as well with his ERA, but there is no doubt he's better then Veras, Ramirez, and Robertson combined.

Before you reply this, how about you get a clue.

The yankeees are still in the race when half the mother****ing roster is injured. What do you want Giradi to do? Come out of retirement and play? The guy lost his two best bullpen guys besides Rivera in Joba and Farnsworthless. All of his starters are injured except the two fossils in Pettite and Moose. Posads is down, Matsui is down. A-rod and Damon were down for a while. Cano forgot how to play. Jeter is having an off year. And we're still only 3-4 games out of the wild card. What else do you want this guy to do? Walk on water?

Losing Farnsworth was a complete mistake, and that move for Pudge was on Girardi, and Cashman. Trust me, the last thing I want Girardi to do is come out of retirement to play, he's almost as bad as a player as he is at managing.

If I am so wrong, then why did the Yankees end up blowing the game? You bring in Giese after only 83 pitches in the next inning, I don't see why the people on the site are too stupid to realize that.

Yeah, I have a million more faith in Dan Giese, then I do with Jose Veras. Veras has been performing over his head this season, and he's nothing but a typical 4-5 ERA pitcher. Giese is playing above his head as well with his ERA, but there is no doubt he's better then Veras, Ramirez, and Robertson combined.

Before you reply this, how about you get a clue.

The Yankees blew the game because Veras had a bad outing, and he hasn't had a lot of those. Just because you bitch and second guess doesn't make you right.

Jose Veras has NOT been pitching over his head this season. If anything, his peripherals indicate that his ERA should be BETTER than it is now. He has a 1.15 WHIP, and 42 strikeouts in 40 innings. That is nothing short of great.

You just called Dan Giese a better pitcher than Veras and Edwar, and you're telling me to get a clue.

You're doing good work here, JCB. These guys are completely ignoring reality.

Keep it up.

Yeah, I like how they're begging Max to ban me because I am saying the truth. I guess they are just the type of people who don't want to hear the truth. That is really the only thing I can think of.

So you would trust Dan Geise, who was pitching his first start in what 2 months? over Jose Veras or Edwar Ramrirez, who have been great all year?

If you really think, you're just plain wrong. Ramirez stunk and had a bad outing and that's why the Yanks lost. With the way he's been pitching this year, there is no reason not to bring him in. If he screws up, then that's on him. It's not Girardi's fault and please stop spamming the board with your immature whiny BS.

Max hasn't posted in here, because he probably knows that I've got a point. You don't take a pitcher out after only 83 pitches in a game no matter if you're Johan Santana, or Dan Giese. You're retarded if you think otherwise.

Oh look, Andy Pettitte is ****ing up as usual.

ok you do got a point Giese oonly had thrown 83 pitches but you gotta remember we jsut took him out of the bullpen. Remember when joba was becoming a starter and he had to work up his pitch count. you dont want to extend a guy if you dont have to when your bullpen has been so good all season long and then they cracked for one game.

If Dan Giese had stayed in and gave up a couple of hits and a home run, you'd be in here bitching and moaning about Girardi leaving Giese in there and not going to the bullpen. Point is youre one of those guys that can never be pleased regardless of what happens.

Yeah, I like how they're begging Max to ban me because I am saying the truth. I guess they are just the type of people who don't want to hear the truth. That is really the only thing I can think of.

Congratulations. You got the biggest blind Girardi hater to agree with you. Great ****ing job.

I honestly only hope the Yankees win so we don't have to suffer through another round of your bitching, not because I want to see them win.

Archived