****THE OFFICIAL MADDENOLIDAY THREAD****

gangreenman

xbox360, but you should wait for a new station to comeout. Odds are a new version will be coming out in the near future as the 360 and PS3 have been out for a while.

If by near future, you mean about 2 years...Maybe. Its not like anything new is coming out in a couple months though.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In franchise mode im 12-3, if I beat the dolphins(4-10-1) I win the East and the conference. Defense is ranked first, offense is ranked 8th.

Im on pro level. After this season im going to my next season in allpro.

homeboy how do ya lose on pro

ya should be droppin 100 pts err gane

Running the ball is far too hard in this game, I also can't get a pass rush for **** or defend the pass for ****.

I cant run for dirt with T.J. either, especially because completing a long sideline pass is just about impossible in this game. However, I usually pass on 1st down for about 7/8 yds, then I mix up pass/run on 2nd down and if I dont get the first I pound it on 3rd. Also, I substitute in Leon in 2 min., must score situations, and bring him in for the entire 4th qtr in close games. Leon's fast as it is, but Leon fresh when all the DL and LB's are tired is even more dominant.

As for pass rush, well, I switched to a 4-3 scheme, made Gholston a DE (94), Ellis a DT (89), Jenkins a DT (92) and Coleman a DE (87). I kept Harris at MLB (86), moved Barton outside (88), and Pace I kept outside (83). Since I've done that, well, 10 sacks in 3 games is all I really have to say.

I'm currently 5-2 and my team ranks 3rd overall in defense and 8th in offense... ::GoJets:

I haven't played very much over the last few years - but I've been getting into this years version. I bought it on Wii and I have one franchise going with my kids and I've played about 15 games online so far. Ofcourse that is because most of the time I get someone who disconnects on me in the first quarter. Anyway here are some thoughts incase anyone cares:

Things that I need work on:

1) I have virtually no controll over the passing yet. I'm not sure if this is something you get better at or not - but I have a lot of trouble throwing it accurate. So when a player is wide open I ussually hit him - but I can't throw it into tight spots yet.

2) Whenever I take control of my DB or WR I totally mess it up. I used to be the master at this on PS2.

3) I think I need to try Leon at RB because even though I get a good 5-7 yards a run it seems I'm just out of reach of breaking one a lot and miss it because TJ is too slow. I have hardly used Leon at all.

Things that still work for me:

1) Most of the defenses I used to call still work with the same adjustment I used to use. I'm going to experiment and see if I can find any nano blitzes this week.

2) Most of my audibles and my old play sheets work well. They would work better if I was more accurate of a thrower.

This is all I can think of for now. PM me if you have it on Wii and would like to play a game or experiment a little with different things.

Maybe, but usually by this time ( a week after I buy it), I've already played for like 30 hours...This year I've played about 10, 15 hrs MAXIMUM.

I'm not sure what it is, maybe I just need a change?

I had that problem too and stopped playing for a few years. I'm back into it now though. I lik the challenge that the wii presents of learning new stick skills.

Archived