DW10 loves Chad

GM

And for an encore thread:

Oh for God's sake you knuckleheads. ...and i'm really not trying to start stuff, BUT, bottom line, Pennington still has a noodle arm and is just an average QB. THAT'S IT!! A-V-E-R-A-G-E!!!!!A-V-E-R-A-G-E!!!!

There's really nothing that can be said or shown to dispute that.

A-V-E-R-A-G-E

Usually I'm a respectful fan but I feel the need to talk some crap. Hell, I'm a suffering Fin fan who's taken his lumps,...and you know what, MISERY LOVES COMPANY!!!! YOU GUYS SUCK! Any illusions you clowns had last week of winning the AFC east have been put to rest. The Jests can't sniff ther jock straps of the evil and hated NE Pats. Penny Boy can't even look at the evil but great Tom Brady. God, I hate the Pats, but I love to see Jests fans suffer more than I hate the Pats. Remember, misery loves company. Thank GOD you lost because the Pennington vs Brady threads would have started again. Pennington is a joke and without a doubt one of the worst QB's to ever play the game. I think I heard he's planning on playing in the LPGA(that's ladies golf for thoe who don't know). I think that would suit him better. You lost to the BROWNS!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HAHA !!!! YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Penny Boy should be arrested for impersonating a QB and for stealing the Jests money.

Texans 48

Jets 3

Pennington goes 11-34 4 Int's and ALMOST completes an out pattern over 3 yards.

please, don't ever put Penny Noodle Boy and the great, yet evil Tom Brady in the same sentence. Chad 'gee I wish I could complete an out pattern' Pennington restructured out of GUILT! Heck, his ass would have been shipped out anyway sooner then later if he hadn't.

Brady on the other hand, did it out of the kindness of his heart.

You know who else restructured his contract to accomodate other players?????? MARINO. Yep, that's right.

Now he's their saviour.

Dolfags, a disgrace to humans everywhere and a total waste of oxygen.

CrashingJet.gif

Dolphin fans are the disgrace? I don't think so. It's the Jets fans harrasing women at the stadium that caused the NFL to change it's policies this year. They even banned beer sales at Giants Stadium last year because the Jets fans can't handle their alcohol. Get your facts straight you unorigional bastard.

Dolphin fans are the disgrace? I don't think so. It's the Jets fans harrasing women at the stadium that caused the NFL to change it's policies this year. They even banned beer sales at Giants Stadium last year because the Jets fans can't handle their alcohol. Get your facts straight you unorigional bastard.
Blow Me, there I go harrasing women again.

Your name is Jade and your calling me a woman, you have a strippers name!! Choade. Go finger yourself while looking at your Brett posters.
I thought we were the ones who harras women, you are a joke cut in the mold of your boy DW.

Both of you clowns have been exposed as flip flopping losers, and now your bitch feelings are hurt.

Get over it, not my fault your garbage team caused you to root for a guy you loved to bash.

Insulting my screen name and your knowledge of stripper names, makes you more desperate and retarded than I thought you were, congradulations.

I thought we were the ones who harras women, you are a joke cut in the mold of your boy DW.

Both of you clowns have been exposed as flip flopping losers, and now your bitch feelings are hurt.

Get over it, not my fault your garbage team caused you to root for a guy you loved to bash.

A transsexual Jet fan named Jade could never hurt my feelings.

A transsexual Jet fan named Jade could never hurt my feelings.
Like I care what you say, everybody here knows you have absolutely no credibility what so ever.

Your posts in this thread are retarded, thanks for providing further proof of just how accurate my comments are.

I can't believe you did the impossible and surpssed DW10 as the bioggest loser here, what an accomplishment.

Oh and have fun rooting for a guy you did nothing but joke on.

Like I care what you say, everybody here knows I have absolutely no credibility what so ever.

My posts in this thread are retarded, thanks for providing further proof of just how inaccurate my comments are.

Oh and have fun rooting for a guy you did nothing but joke on, I can't believe I did the impossible and surpssed Ghost as the bioggest loser here.

Good post.

Nobody notices what goes on in Dolfag Stadium because nobody is there. "If a tree falls in the forest, will Chad hurt his shoulder?"

Damn! Looks like somebody went through the archives. Hmmmmm. All I can say is, "it wasn't me"! Just like that song....wasn't me. An imposter must have hacked into my computer that day. I have always 'meant' to say that Chad is great! As for flip flopping, are you kidding??!!!!!! No flip flopping here pal. Whoever's a Dolphin is instantly great, at least in my eyes.

Bottom line, we got the better end of the feal. We got a winner and you got a whiner.

...and btw Jade, Crashing Jet is OWNING you!!! He's too quick witted for the likes of a clown as yourself.

LETS GO MIAMI!!!!! SUPERBOWL BABY!!!

Damn! Looks like somebody went through the archives. Hmmmmm. All I can say is, "it wasn't me"! Just like that song....wasn't me. An imposter must have hacked into my computer that day. I have always 'meant' to say that Chad is great! As for flip flopping, are you kidding??!!!!!! No flip flopping here pal. Whoever's a Dolphin is instantly great, at least in my eyes.

Bottom line, we got the better end of the feal. We got a winner and you got a whiner.

...and btw Jade, Crashing Jet is OWNING you!!! He's too quick witted for the likes of a clown as yourself.

As if I care what a retard who posts crap like you thinks. :Typotux:

cj's my bitch, FLIPPER!!!

Pennington has a CANON for an arm Yeah that sounds about right. From wiki...

Canon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Canon (fiction), a body of works considered genuine or official within a fictional universe; Canon (company), a Japanese imaging and optical products ...

As if I care what a retard who posts crap like you thinks. :Typotux:

cj's my bitch, FLIPPER!!!

You're a complete, unmitigated simpleton. CJ is my bitch? You couldn't come up with anything more creative than that? The useless dribble that flows from your keyboard is nausiating. All you do is regurgitate the same tired useless lines trying to pick fights. Being the bigger person that I am, I will not stoop to the level of boyish bickering that you seem to covet so. If your mind is to simple to process the type of football rivalry talk that DW and I bring to the board, then stick to your Favre circle jerk forum and quit trying to goat me into a forum fight. From here on out I will not respond to your taunts. I find them boring, just like you.

You're a complete, unmitigated simpleton. CJ is my bitch? You couldn't come up with anything more creative than that? The useless dribble that flows from your keyboard is nausiating. All you do is regurgitate the same tired useless lines trying to pick fights. Being the bigger person that I am, I will not stoop to the level of boyish bickering that you seem to covet so. If your mind is to simple to process the type of football rivalry talk that DW and I bring to the board, then stick to your Favre circle jerk forum and quit trying to goat me into a forum fight. From here on out I will not respond to your taunts. I find them boring, just like you.
Translation: You Got OWNED!!! :P Sorry that is all the thought you are worth.

Too bad, I find yours and dw's FLIP FLOPS ultra entertaining and hilarious, almost as funny as the dolfags seasons.

Please continue to make the entire board laugh their asses off, don't punish everybody because of me whipping your ass.

Your pathetic. See Jets fans this is what happeneds when women stand to close to the microwave when pregnant.

1z2g481.jpg

Translation: You Got OWNED!!! :P Sorry that is all the thought you are worth.

Too bad, I find yours and dw's FLIP FLOPS ultra entertaining and hilarious, almost as funny as the dolfags seasons.

Please continue to make the entire board laugh their asses off, don't punish everybody because of me whipping your ass.

Did you really feel the need to edit this post 3 times to add some insulting barb directed towards me? I feel sorry for you and your sad life. My condolences. I would also like to apologize to the rest of the board for having to see your childish display.

Archived