Kris Jenkins in the 3-4 D

Irish Jet

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you kidding me? If the diving irks you so much, go watch something other than the Premiership. Never have I seen a dive in the NCAA tournament for soccer. Way to show your ignorance, by the way. The sport is the most popular in the world for a reason. Oh, and you're exaggerating quite a bit with the stretcher. (And there's a "t" in stretcher, too. Just saying.)
Thanks spelling police, please don't revolk my parole. ;)

I'm not being ignorant, I know soccer is the most poular sport world wide, but it does nothing for me, like I said most of the world is retatrded.

Oh and I know the diving is not as bad in the NCAA, but all the rest of the soccer I've seen is ridiculous and yes there was STRECHERS!!!

Thanks spelling police, please don't revolk my parole. ;)

I'm not being ignorant, I know soccer is the most poular sport world wide, but it does nothing for me, like i said most of tyhe world is retatrded.

Oh and I know the diving is not as bad in the NCAA, but all the rest of the soccer I've seen is ridiculous and yes there was STRECHERS!!!

I was sure you were joking with that statement the first time, but are you serious about that?

If so, it's about as ignorant a statement I've ever seen posted on JN.

I hear that!

What's he/she a big brother freak?

I mean I can't watch any of that crap, and 128 belongs to a whole website about it.

Is he/she on the show?

Nah, he's just obsessed over it. The whole show make's me ****ing sick. It's even worse over here.

I have an idea....

Can you guys imagine if Chad Pennington had Kris Jenkins on defense as a JET?

The JETS would have won a superbowl with Chad Pennington and Kris Jenkins..... Dont ya think?

Please elaborate on why or why not Chad would have done well with a great D led by Jenkins ....

(this shoud get a few thousand posts.... thanks Chad)

FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived