Greatest game ever last night!

GangGreen

I forgot to update you about the last two games. Last week, at the West Boca game, we lost 46-0. I was really upset because we were starting to turn things around. I had a pretty good game with 4 pancakes in the first half, but I'd still like to have more, and have my team win a few. On friday, we played a team called Olympic Heights. We lost 46-6. I had a really bad first two drives, as did the whole team, but after those two drives I held my own and got 3 pancakes (all in the 2nd half, though). As it has been all season, we always play great in the 2nd half, but always play like crap in the 1st half. Our defence was horrible and allowed 260 yards rushing. Our next game is our homecoming game against a team called Boynton Beach. This is a must-win game. I don't like losing and we need to start turning things around (especially our defence/special teams, and our QB).

No, we only play 1 preseason game and 10 regular games. But the reason they don't show stats and they roster is all messed up and doesn't show everyone on the team is because people don't support us.

As for yesterday's game, we lost 33-0. I had an okay game with 5 pancakes (17 last 4 games), but I allowed a sack and got pretty close to allowing another.

• 6 months later...

Damn, what happened to Forrest Hill? I know this thread is old, but I played for Wellington when it first opened. We lost all of our games the first year ( no seniors since the school just opened) and one only 1 the next year. But still, we never went 3 /12 years without winning a game.

How the hell is Forrest Hill losing straight for 3 1/2 years?

Damn, what happened to Forrest Hill? I know this thread is old, but I played for Wellington when it first opened. We lost all of our games the first year ( no seniors since the school just opened) and one only 1 the next year. But still, we never went 3 /12 years without winning a game.

How the hell is Forrest Hill losing straight for 3 1/2 years?

I have no idea......I'm really mad tonight. Our O-Line blocked great, but our defense sucked, and we fumbled the ball a lot.

Archived