Brady appears to have a crack bone

afosomf

Depending on the teams return off of the kick off, that would be a good play. Like you said, 15 yards isn't that huge when talking about 20 to the 35.

Maybe we could just send ainge in to tear brady's foot clean off while he's in the huddle? If he gets ejected, who cares?

yup,,i remember those raidah days,,i remember a game where howie just slammed the star RBs helmet into ground way after whistle on 1st play of game,,took the 15 but RB didnt do squat rest of day

..about Brady. I don't want the Jets to pound the Pats, only to end up with an asterisk (even a mental one) against the results. I hate the Patsies to the degree I am pathological about it. I have watched 3 reruns of the Superbowl, just to see them lose. But I want to see the Jets beat the Pats fair and square, so NOBODY can say, "ah, but..." I want a three-peat of the November '06 game, when we went to NE, and put Brady down in the mud, over and over. That was the happiest day in my long life.

Man, I don't know where these idiots get their information. Brady is injured but it's his shoulder, not his foot. Just look at the injury report. :rl:

http://www.nfl.com/injuries

I wouldn't put a whole lotta stock in that list. This is what it reports for the Packers:

http://www.nfl.com/injuries

GB

Atari Bigby S Ankle Out (Definitely Will Not Play) --

Chad Clifton T Knees Out (Definitely Will Not Play) --

Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila DE Knee Out (Definitely Will Not Play) --

Ryan Grant RB Hamstring Out (Definitely Will Not Play) --

A.J. Hawk LB Chest Out (Definitely Will Not Play) --

James Jones WR Knee Out (Definitely Will Not Play) --

Charlie Peprah S Hamstring Out (Definitely Will Not Play) --

Josh Sitton G Knee Out (Definitely Will Not Play) --

Jeremy Thompson DE Groin Out (Definitely Will Not Play) --

Scott Wells C Back Out (Definitely Will Not Play) --

Tracy White LB Ankle Out (Definitely Will Not Play) --

Fantasy owners beware... :yawn:

Brady will play and the Pats will romp.

The Pats will likely have at least 138 yards rushing. My guess is that BB has changed the offense this season to a more run oriented scheme. He knows every team will try to emulate the Giants and bring the rush if NE stays with a passing scheme like last season. That bell has already been rung.

Your not concerned about Maroney? The dude seems to be pretty fragile, I doubt he lasts an entire season with 20+ carries a game. Faulk is a great third down back but I don't think any Pats fan wants to see him as the feature guy.

Is Belichick messing with us or is the legit?

FOXBOROUGH -- The Patriots have released their injury and practice participation report for Thursday, and quarterback Tom Brady, who has been the subject of speculation regarding his injured right foot, is off the list altogether.

Brady was listed in the report yesterday due to the foot and his shoulder and cited as having had full participation in practice. Also, the team's report explains that the absence of kicker Stephen Gostkowski from practice is not injury-related.

Did Not Participate

WR Sam Aiken (knee)

C Dan Connolly (knee)

K Stephen Gostkowski (not injury-related)

DL Le Kevin Smith (knee)

TE Benjamin Watson (knee)

Limited Participation in Practice

None

Full Participation in Practice

G/C Russ Hochstein (groin)

Archived