Brady appears to have a crack bone

afosomf

Tom Brady, QB NE

News: According to a report on WEEI radio in Boston, sources have indicated that Patriots QB Tom Brady has a cracked bone in his foot. Brady is still expected to play on Sunday. Brady has not played in any preseason games, but on Monday he ran ran through agility drills and said he's to play in the opener against Kansas City. During his media session Monday, Brady said his foot was making progress. "Everyday it gets better," Brady said. "You get treatment on it and as time goes it heels and feels better enough to where I can go out there. I was out there last week and I will be out there a little more this week."

Analysis: It appears Brady will play through the injury, if in fact the report is correct. It's hard to tell with the Patriots since they keep injuries secretive. It's hard to imagine Brady missing this game, but keep an eye on the injury report and continue to check here for the latest information on his foot up until game time. Hopefully this is something that won't linger as the season goes on.

You don't know that, how long have this spygate bull**** been going on? You don't know and neither do I.

...oooooookaaaaaaaaaaay. So I suppose NONE of us know if he will rush for a 138 yard TD?

Yikes, the comprehension level on this board is staggering...

I bet Brady plays and I bet he leads the Patriots to victory with a 138 yards TD rush. He is THAT good.

Brady will play and the Pats will romp.

The Pats will likely have at least 138 yards rushing. My guess is that BB has changed the offense this season to a more run oriented scheme. He knows every team will try to emulate the Giants and bring the rush if NE stays with a passing scheme like last season. That bell has already been rung.

Tom Brady, QB NE

News: According to a report on WEEI radio in Boston, sources have indicated that Patriots QB Tom Brady has a cracked bone in his foot. Brady is still expected to play on Sunday. Brady has not played in any preseason games, but on Monday he ran ran through agility drills and said he's to play in the opener against Kansas City. During his media session Monday, Brady said his foot was making progress. "Everyday it gets better," Brady said. "You get treatment on it and as time goes it heels and feels better enough to where I can go out there. I was out there last week and I will be out there a little more this week."

Analysis: It appears Brady will play through the injury, if in fact the report is correct. It's hard to tell with the Patriots since they keep injuries secretive. It's hard to imagine Brady missing this game, but keep an eye on the injury report and continue to check here for the latest information on his foot up until game time. Hopefully this is something that won't linger as the season goes on.

so keep hittin him low ,,eventually it will hurt too much..

i say take a intentional roughing penalty on 1st drive against them,,nail his foot big time,,old raiders trick john madden talked about,,

madden said that he had his defense (in a knowingly tuf game) take a roughing call on 1st drive on 1st play,,that way , the opposing team only went from say 20 to 35,,but he made either a statement early or hit a banged up star early,,

so keep hittin him low ,,eventually it will hurt too much..

i say take a intentional roughing penalty on 1st drive against them,,nail his foot big time,,old raiders trick john madden talked about,,

madden said that he had his defense (in a knowingly tuf game) take a roughing call on 1st drive on 1st play,,that way , the opposing team only went from say 20 to 35,,but he made either a statement early or hit a banged up star early,,

Depending on the teams return off of the kick off, that would be a good play. Like you said, 15 yards isn't that huge when talking about 20 to the 35.

Maybe we could just send ainge in to tear brady's foot clean off while he's in the huddle? If he gets ejected, who cares?

Archived