~~ Giants Vs Redskins Game Thread ~~

Smizzy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giants should've won that game at least 24-7 as two of their three field goal drives should've been touchdowns. Washington just looked down right putrid while the Giants looked very good to start but Eli Manning returned to being Eli Manning after the 1st quarter.

The defense is very good even without Strahan and Umenyiora. That is what will carry this team back into the playoffs if they're to reach the playoffs.

With that being said, watching a real Football game for the first time since February 3rd I am very excited for Sunday. The next two days are going to drag ass but Sunday will be here soon enough!

::GoJets:

Giants should've won that game at least 24-7 as two of their three field goal drives should've been touchdowns. Washington just looked down right putrid while the Giants looked very good to start but Eli Manning returned to being Eli Manning after the 1st quarter.

The defense is very good even without Strahan and Umenyiora. That is what will carry this team back into the playoffs if they're to reach the playoffs.

With that being said, watching a real Football game for the first time since February 3rd I am very excited for Sunday. The next two days are going to drag ass but Sunday will be here soon enough!

::GoJets:

on the last play the redskins had a DIRTY play on Kiwinuka

i'm worried if he misses alotta time

but they were DOMINANT tonight made me proud

I LOVE NY FOOTBALL (minus Buffalo)

My thoughts on game one of the 2008 NFL season.

Jim Zorn took just 60 minutes of football to put himself on the hotseat. My 10 week old puppy could've predicted whether the Skins were running or throwing in this one. Clock mangement was atrocious, and he did a horrible job of designing a plan to get it to their best pass catcher in Cooley.

Jason Campbell is sitting next to Zorn on that hot seat. He played scared, wouldn't take a shot into tight windows and if Omar Kelly thinks Beck is checkdown, I don't know what Campbell is.

Redskins offensive line was awful in short yardage running plays.

The Redskin pass rush is awful as is their run defense. Jason Taylor doesn't have it any more and the defensive tackles are bad. Laron Landry is going to be a star but the Washington corners are bad.

Eli was erratic and should've been picked off more than just one time.

Plaxico Burress is outstanding and Brandon Jacobs desereves more credit than I have previously given him. He's a beast.

Defensively, Spagnulo (sp?) is creative and knows how to get pressure on the QB. Justin Tuck is a monster!

Go wave your flag on GiantsNation.com. The Giants tried to throw that game away and would have lost if they were not playing a team with a high school QB and a deer in the headlights coach.

FYI: The correct spelling is "rebuttal"

HAHAHA GIANT NATION WHAT A FUNNY JOKE

1-0 is 1-0 my friend. week 1 mistakes can be corrected.

thanks for being my dictionary

Archived