Who's starting? Ronnie or Ricky?

PhinHater

Its Ricky. But Ronnie will spell him quite a bit Im guessing.

Either way we are ****ed. Wish we had an elite duo at RB like Leon Washington and Thomas Jones :)

i'm willing to wager this site administrator's left testicle that jones & washington gain more total yds than ricky & ronnie

i'm willing to wager this site administrator's left testicle that jones & washington gain more total yds than ricky & ronnie

sorry willy, two months too late, that one is spoken for. Might want to talk to Smizzy about dibbs on the righty.

Yeah, does it even matter? What with the Jets amazing run defense and D-line that resembles a brick wall, Ricky and Ronnie will be lucky to amass a 1 yard avg. per carry ;)

Well, we're using the 11 in the box plan since you're starting Mr. Dink and Dunk at QB. We figure no matter how many people we have playing the run, Rhodes and Revis can just start running once Penny throws up one of his ducks and still get there in time to knock it down or INT.

Ricky is the starter, but Ronnie looked very good in the first half in the last preseason game.

Ricky Williams to See Nearly 20 Carries

Thu Sep 4, 2008 --from FFMastermind.com

The Stars Ledger reports Dolphins RB Ricky Williams has surplanted RB Ronnie Brown as the starter and will likely get nearly 20 carries, according to a source. Williams is a notorious Jets killer, having rushed for 530 yards and five touchdowns on 131 carries in six career games against the Jets.

ricky_phinfever.gif

Ricky is the starter, but Ronnie looked very good in the first half in the last preseason game.

ricky_phinfever.gif

:rl: he's more of doobie killer than a jet killer ain't he dave?. Has Sporano been to the herm edwards school of head coaching? lay the gameplan out to the media prior to the game

:rl: he's more of doobie killer than a jet killer ain't he dave?. Has Sporano been to the herm edwards school of head coaching? lay the gameplan out to the media prior to the game

Remember the Jeff Ireland presser with the "Good devensive...err, good player for a long time" gaffe in regards to who we would take #1? Everyone had us picking Gholston after that. Methinks a Tuna run franchise wouldnt be so careless.

Remember the Jeff Ireland presser with the "Good devensive...err, good player for a long time" gaffe in regards to who we would take #1? Everyone had us picking Gholston after that. Methinks a Tuna run franchise wouldnt be so careless.

prolly right but between this & a real wordy response to dustin keller gives pause.

I mean he all but said: w yeah on 3rd & short we're gonna bring up the safety along with our inside linebacker to key on dustin. 3rd & long however we're gonna......

Vernon Carey and Jake Long are better than Shaun Ellis and Kenyon Coleman with their arms tied behind their backs, not worried about that at all. It's all about how we handle Kris Jenkins. Samson Satele has struggled with massive nose tackles so I imagine we're going to use some doubles with Donald Thomas and Justin Smiley. Give Ronnie or Ricky one or two linebackers to slip and they'll each have a huge day.

Miami should be able to compile north of 150 yards rushing on Sunday.

Vernon Carey and Jake Long are better than Shaun Ellis and Kenyon Coleman with their arms tied behind their backs, not worried about that at all. It's all about how we handle Kris Jenkins. Samson Satele has struggled with massive nose tackles so I imagine we're going to use some doubles with Donald Thomas and Justin Smiley. Give Ronnie or Ricky one or two linebackers to slip and they'll each have a huge day.

Miami should be able to compile north of 150 yards rushing on Sunday.

Ronnie and Ricky can slip BT, Gholston, Barton, maybe even Pace.... but if they give Harris "the slip" I am going to be very, very surprised... don't get to hopeful against our linebackers yet.

Archived