So what Jersey will Chad Ocho Cinco wear?

ECURB

Ya know what cracks me up? The Bengals losing big and chaddy scores a TD and celebrates like his team is actually winning. :lol:
What a freaking side show, what exactly is there to celebrate when your team is losing?

Maybe his next act will be on a golf course, where celebrating personal accomplishments actually makes sense. :P

Did he really change his name? If he did, wouldnt he then be wearing an "Ocho Cinco" Jersey?

They arent for sale that way on NFL shop.... still C.Johnson....

He's retarded. Chad johnson is the stupid person in the entire world besides Dolphins fans. Who would honestly change their name to that?

He's retarded. Chad johnson is the stupid person in the entire world besides Dolphins fans. Who would honestly change their name to that?

Its marketing... it works... we talk about him and we arent even in his division...

Its working... sad... but true...

I think it borders more along the lines of crazy, but if that is what he wants his name to be then so be it. He isn't naming his kid that, which would be horrible, he changed his name. He owns it. I foresee him changing it back to Johnson eventually.

Archived