Has Anything Like This EVER Happened To The Patriots?

SoFlaJets

I lived through Ben Davison breaking Joe Namaths jaw on a blitz, numerous knee injuries a couple season ending ones, Vinny Testeverde going down week 1 in 99, Chad Pennington's various injuries but I swear I think this is the 1st time a Pats QB has gotten a dose of Jets "luck'-I could be wrong

I lived through Ben Davison breaking Joe Namaths jaw on a blitz, numerous knee injuries a couple season ending ones, Vinny Testeverde going down week 1 in 99, Chad Pennington's various injuries but I swear I think this is the 1st time a Pats QB has gotten a dose of Jets "luck'-I could be wrong

FYI - davidson didn't break it, but he got credit for it. it's in namaths biography by kriegel

you are joking right?

you are joking right?

no honest injun afos-I forgot about Bledsoe only because Brady took over which as it turned out was actually a GOOD break not a bad one-we Jets fans are much better equipped to deal with adversity than the pats fans are

no honest injun afos-I forgot about Bledsoe only because Brady took over which as it turned out was actually a GOOD break not a bad one-we Jets fans are much better equipped to deal with adversity than the pats fans are

at that time all pat fans were jumping ship

believe me i live in a pats infested town

This has to be the funniest thread in a while. This did happen to the Pats, and it led to Tom Brady being able to come in over Bledsoe without controversy.

The last time the Pats had bad luck like this, they never knew such good luck. All the more painful is the memory knowing it came from the Jets.

OK....ONCE-how many season ending injuries to OUR quarterbacks have we had to endure since Namath? Somebody look THAT one up....

You're wrong.

1) Drew Bledsoe - and we know how that worked out.

2) Seymore, Harrison and Law out - SB win

3) WAY back - 1978 - Pats were favored to win it all - last pre-season game and five starters were lost for the season that game.

You're wrong.

1) Drew Bledsoe - and we know how that worked out.

2) Seymore, Harrison and Law out - SB win

3) WAY back - 1978 - Pats were favored to win it all - last pre-season game and five starters were lost for the season that game.

I'm talking about losing your starting QB for the season-and Bledsoe was about to be benched before Mo Lewis made Belichick's job that much easier

hell garb we lost Pennington and his back up within a span of two friggin minutes

Archived