Possibly the loudest crowd on Sunday?

PhinHater

This one had all the ingredients to be a stadium shaker.

We already have one win.

Brett's first game in NJ

Brady out for the season.

Glad to hear Fireman Ed back.

I was at the Jax game but there have been a few more since then that were just as loud.

you heading up for this one Senior?

This one had all the ingredients to be a stadium shaker.

We already have one win.

Brett's first game in NJ

Brady out for the season.

Glad to hear Fireman Ed back.

I was at the Jax game but there have been a few more since then that were just as loud.

You left out the FLT.CREWS NEW UNIFORMS

This is probably going to be the loudest crowd we've had since the 2004 Jets-Patriots December match-up. Oakland-Jets 2006 Week 17 was pretty loud too, but not as loud as it could've been. Everyone knew that was a gimme win and myself personally, I was planning, along with fellow members of this board, our road trip to either Indy or New England.

This is probably going to be the loudest crowd we've had since the 2004 Jets-Patriots December match-up. Oakland-Jets 2006 Week 17 was pretty loud too, but not as loud as it could've been. Everyone knew that was a gimme win and myself personally, I was planning, along with fellow members of this board, our road trip to either Indy or New England.
Yes, it will be monumental. My question is, when will Randy Moss say F this honky chit and quit?

How 'bout Jets-Packers in 02? I was there and that place was foking nuts... Im sure our current QB is not so fond of the memories, but still...

How 'bout Jets-Packers in 02? I was there and that place was foking nuts... Im sure our current QB is not so fond of the memories, but still...

Well I was trying to get into one of the last four or five seasons, but yeah, sure, that crowd was very loud as well.

I think #4 Favre jerseys will rule the house.Every man woman and child will be wearing 1.

Doubt it. You still see Namath, Maynard, Martin, Chrebet, Testaverde, Coles, Vilma, Pennington, Rhodes, Cotchery and Revis jerseys.

I'm bringing three with me and deciding which one to don before I head into the stadium (Namath, Favre & Rhodes).

Doubt it. You still see Namath, Maynard, Martin, Chrebet, Testaverde, Coles, Vilma, Pennington, Rhodes, Cotchery and Revis jerseys.

I'm bringing three with me and deciding which one to don before I head into the stadium (Namath, Favre & Rhodes).

Im still betting on the #4 Favre jersey as being the prominent jersey in the crowd.

Archived