WHY IS GROGANS HOMO'S STILL POSTING HERE?

Blackout

Idk. There are good Pats fans like Garb and ALK. These other asshats need to go though. It is like dealing with RayRay's bizarro world twin.

yeah

garby is a nice punch bag

and Alk's a cool midwesternah

TX is the token southern d-bag

the others we can do away with IMO

Agreed. ;)

Not to mention a few others. I love how Tx set himself up with the excuse that he might not be around because of the hurricane.

Yet the Pats win and look who is here. :banned:

Is this TX guy back on here? He is the reason why I stopped coming to this site, what a shame a great site has this type of guy on it . TROLL

Is this TX guy back on here? He is the reason why I stopped coming to this site, what a shame a great site has this type of guy on it . TROLL

I don't know what's going on with TX. 1st he was banned for good. Then he was allowed to post in the lounge only. Then it was one thread only in the football forum. Now I don't know what to think. He was posting last nite in other threads on the FB forum. It seems like he's just inching his way back little by little. Not a good thing. All I know is that Max promised on several occasions that he will not be allowed back in the football forum. Don't leave yet, let's see how this plays out after today.

I don't know what's going on with TX. 1st he was banned for good. Then he was allowed to post in the lounge only. Then it was one thread only in the football forum. Now I don't know what to think. He was posting last nite in other threads on the FB forum. It seems like he's just inching his way back little by little. Not a good thing. All I know is that Max promised on several occasions that he will not be allowed back in the football forum. Don't leave yet, let's see how this plays out after today.

It would seem Max's promises are hollow and empty. He would rather cater to Tx who has led to numerous Jets' fans leaving this site. It's a shame really that fans of opposing teams have so much preferential treatment. If there weren't so many other posters here that I enjoy reading, I would probably leave too. It's not so much even that Tx is posting now. I find it hard to enjoy it here knowing the owner's promises are empty and his word means absolutely nothing apparently. It's a shame because this site could be so much more than it is.

Archived