Breaking News... Metropolis On fire...City in Ruins!!

Smizzy

Chaos in the streets!! What will we do!! Who will we call!! Do these capri pants make me look fat?

Damn... There is more Drama in here tonight that a 24Hr Marathon of the Hills.

Obviously the season is over. We suck,the staff needs to be fired and we should all get refunds on any Johnson & Johnson product we ever bought.

Chaos in the streets!! What will we do!! Who will we call!! Do these capri pants make me look fat?

Obviously the season is over. We suck,the staff needs to be fired and we should all get refunds on any Johnson & Johnson product we ever bought.

Yeah but we have our gunslinger. :P

I think the coaching criticisms are very valid. I don't think our season is over or anything, I think that much is overreacting. And if you'll notice, the fire mangini threads are pretty much all by 5180 or ecurb. They don't get to speak for the fanbase.

if this team fails to make the play=offs and make some noise then i think mangini shoudl be shown the door. and as for the offense.....if it still looks this bad by the bye week...schotty should go.

if this team fails to make the play=offs and make some noise then i think mangini shoudl be shown the door. and as for the offense.....if it still looks this bad by the bye week...schotty should go.

I think Schott will be shown the door before Mangini. We need to be patience with Eric, he's a good coach, just need to practice patience as a fan base.

No. the capri pants dont make you look fat...You are just big boned...

Archived