Chambers First TD

DHJF

Not that it would have made a difference in the final outcome, but on Chambers first TD catch, it appeared to me that our DE (I think it was Coleman or Devito, can't remember for sure) was blatantly held and tackled as he bull-rushed his way to Rivers. He had a legitimate shot at getting to Rivers before or at the time of the throw. No call!

Funny how the Chargers played 3 quarters of "clean" football, then were penalized non-stop when the game was out of reach. Multiple Charger PI, offsides, and holding non-calls.

Now before everyone starts calling me a homer, I ask that you review the game and see for yourselves.

I'll look at it but I'm not going to buy into this conspiracy stuff like I know some love to do.

Not asking anyone to buy into it, just asking people to look for it. We never got any momentum back after Chamber's first TD. The officiating was atrocious.

That play had no bearing on the game long term, but I did see what you are talking about. The offensive lineman baited our DE back and then quickly threw his hands on the top of the DE's shoulders pads, grabbed his jersey, threw him straight down and laid on top of him. It was undoubtedly holding and I was shocked it wasn't called.

All was fine on that play. We had a blown coverage... stop whining. We lost. man up.

All was fine on that play? Better start eating your carrots, li'l man.

I was just pointing out what I saw. If holding was called, then the TD is called back and they would have had to run another play. As I wrote earlier, the outcome would likely have ended up in a loss anyway.

Not that it would have made a difference in the final outcome, but on Chambers first TD catch, it appeared to me that our DE (I think it was Coleman or Devito, can't remember for sure) was blatantly held and tackled as he bull-rushed his way to Rivers. He had a legitimate shot at getting to Rivers before or at the time of the throw. No call!

Funny how the Chargers played 3 quarters of "clean" football, then were penalized non-stop when the game was out of reach. Multiple Charger PI, offsides, and holding non-calls.

Now before everyone starts calling me a homer, I ask that you review the game and see for yourselves.

I seen it , and on the replay i was telling my son to look at it and my son even said we were robbed and he is Ravens Fan.Good eye DHJF :D:cheers:

Totally agree.

I hate to seem like sour grapes but I honestly believe the officiating has been somewhat skewed against the Jets so far this season. I'm hoping it will even out by the end of the season, but there was a long list of plays that had me pissed beyond belief. My favorite was Coles being horse collared for about 10 yards while the refs looked the other way.

Totally agree.

I hate to seem like sour grapes but I honestly believe the officiating has been somewhat skewed against the Jets so far this season. I'm hoping it will even out by the end of the season, but there was a long list of plays that had me pissed beyond belief. My favorite was Coles being horse collared for about 10 yards while the refs looked the other way.

we got a few calls last night too... too bad it was after the game was out of reach.

don't forget about the BS personal foul against SD in the fourth quarter on a pass to keller. The safety was flagged for a helmet to helmet hit over the commisioner's new rule. There was no foul on that play and it was a BS call.

Not everything was against the Jets.

Totally agree.

No offense, but you're nuts if you expected to get any calls last night. MNF on the road against a team that was royally screwed the week before? If anybody deserved a make-up it's the Chargers.

we got a few calls last night too... too bad it was after the game was out of reach.

don't forget about the BS personal foul against SD in the fourth quarter on a pass to keller. The safety was flagged for a helmet to helmet hit over the commisioner's new rule. There was no foul on that play and it was a BS call.

Not everything was against the Jets.

The only calls the Jets got were the "tv ratings" penalties. Game was over by then. And the helmet to helmet stuff apparently was stressed by the commissioner to the officials earlier in the week.

No offense, but you're nuts if you expected to get any calls last night. MNF on the road against a team that was royally screwed the week before? If anybody deserved a make-up it's the Chargers.

None taken but I would rather they just make the calls when they need to than worry about possibly screwing a team that they screwed last week (especially when the screw job by the refs had nothing to do with the Jets). If it's holding then throw the flag, pass interference, throw the flag. I'm simple/old school that way.

The only calls the Jets got were the "tv ratings" penalties. Game was over by then. And the helmet to helmet stuff apparently was stressed by the commissioner to the officials earlier in the week.

we also got away with pass interference (pick move) on a touchdown. But, it was over by then.

If it was a close game i'd be more pissed off. But we got our butts whipped.

we also got away with pass interference (pick move) on a touchdown. But, it was over by then.

If it was a close game i'd be more pissed off. But we got our butts whipped.

I personally think that part of the reason we got our buts kicked was because the refs were letting the chargers get away with a lot. Lots of holding by the Chargers o-line, and their db's were getting away with a lot of holding (especially on Cotch).

Also, if it were LT and not T. Jones getting his forward progress stopped and stripped I have a funny feeling the refs would have somehow managed to blow the whistle and ruled the play dead. Just a hunch.

Archived