Bob Sutton Should be fired tommorow

shawn306

Has the defense made a stop in the 2nd half.

You do not turn it on and off like a light switch. As good as the D looked in the first half, that is how abysmal they have been in the second half.

Should we be surprised though ? No. It has only been going on for nearly 30 years.

Get a big lead. Turn it off and try to nurse it home. Let the team come back, get some momentum, then when you need to turn it back on you can't.

This SHOULD have been a easy day after that first half. But these are the Jets and nothing comes easy to them.

I feel a lot better about Schottenheimer today but Sutton really worries me. There is no way the D should be that easy to shred. It seemed like he got afraid to blitz in the 2nd half and that killed us.

And I left the place I was watching the game at after our last TD so I didn't see what happened to Boldin, did an ambulance really have to come?

Has the defense made a stop in the 2nd half.

You do not turn it on and off like a light switch. As good as the D looked in the first half, that is how abysmal they have been in the second half.

Should we be surprised though ? No. It has only been going on for nearly 30 years.

Get a big lead. Turn it off and try to nurse it home. Let the team come back, get some momentum, then when you need to turn it back on you can't.

This SHOULD have been a easy day after that first half. But these are the Jets and nothing comes easy to them.

Funny you weren't around in the 1st half when they were shutting them out. :P

In fairness to sutton a lot of our guys were just going through the motions waiting for the time to run out in the 2nd half. Heck we did it on the chargers last week.

Anyway, we are very thin at CB. Revis is a stud but after that Lowery is starting to play like a rookie, drew coleman is an arena leaguer and hank poteat is hank poteat. Unless Justin Miller comes back strong we need to scan the waiver wire for help immedaitely. Get Fakur Brown on speed dial and bring him in for a visit.

Heck, what is Ty Law up to these days?

I feel a lot better about Schottenheimer today but Sutton really worries me. There is no way the D should be that easy to shred. It seemed like he got afraid to blitz in the 2nd half and that killed us.

And I left the place I was watching the game at after our last TD so I didn't see what happened to Boldin, did an ambulance really have to come?

We never put the hammer down on a team. Even at home. Sutton is an embarassment.

That was my feeling as well. You can't coach emotion into a player. They were looking like they just wanted the Cards to quit and not show up the 2nd half.

You got it...

Trust me if Sutton should be fired on the spot... I will be leading the march..

Archived