If Boston Beats

Maxman

ugh....although it will keep my hope alive. Red Sox/Dodgers world series with Manny hitting the game winning home run against Papelbon in game seven....seeing Red Sox Nation get a collective slap in the face would be worth listening to talk radio waxing poetic about the virtues of this years Red Sox. Today I heard that Jason Bay is better than Manny because he can produce just as much, is better in the field and has much more heart. Additionally, today they were analyzing Manny's stance and starting talking about how similar it is to Barry Bonds and proof that Manny does 'roids now. Not even sure if it was toungue in cheek. Seriously. A devasatating loss to Manny would make this Autumn bearable since my Brady-less Past are most likely down the crapper and the only thing I'm looking foward to this football season is the tilt against the Jets because it's TROY BROWN NIGHT! :)

ugh....although it will keep my hope alive. Red Sox/Dodgers world series with Manny hitting the game winning home run against Papelbon in game seven....seeing Red Sox Nation get a collective slap in the face would be worth listening to talk radio waxing poetic about the virtues of this years Red Sox. Today I heard that Jason Bay is better than Manny because he can produce just as much, is better in the field and has much more heart. Additionally, today they were analyzing Manny's stance and starting talking about how similar it is to Barry Bonds and proof that Manny does 'roids now. Not even sure if it was toungue in cheek. Seriously. A devasatating loss to Manny would make this Autumn bearable since my Brady-less Past are most likely down the crapper and the only thing I'm looking foward to this football season is the tilt against the Jets because it's TROY BROWN NIGHT! :)

A Red Sox/Dodgers world series would be a nightmare for the folks in the Bronx, just a little less so than Mets/Sox.

Bob, I know you are. I meant to say Yankee management, and Yankee fans on this board.

Agreed on the management. The Dodgers in the series would be bad for some Yankees fans - the ones who have been tounging Clueless Joe Girardi's sphincter all year.

the Angels I will be very impressed. The Angels are a very solid team.

Good start for the Sox though.

I was shocked to hear that the Red Sox have won 10 straight against the Angels in the post season. That's an impressive stat.

. Today I heard that Jason Bay is better than Manny because he can produce just as much, is better in the field and has much more heart. :)

I know overall Bay is the better ballplayer. I'd draft Bay way before Manny if I were starting a team. Bay's the kind of kid that gives 100% on each play.

man you will become even more popular in bahstan

you might as well root for Jests i mean jets;)

Archived