Is Love A Battlefield?

The Gun Of Bavaria

What a waste of perfectly nice summer parkland where kegs could be placed and heavy metal bands could play, or widescreen TVs could broadcast football or hockey.

We just had that crap in one of our parks and during one of their days off, some kids went into the stage area and destroyed everything. I didn't know whether to write a report or pin medals on the kid's chest.

Love is being married to your best friend!
...awwww thats what I hope to have some day. For that comment, Im still inspired. Thanks... =D> . Cause Im about to strangle my "best friend" if he doesnt get it together.. :lol: . Jetfan 13 inspires me too. Tell Judy I said hello..

Bugg wrote:

GOB posted that Pat Battle of Gettysburgh picture that said "1865 photo by Linda Gallo", and I missed the part where it said 6/28/88. Carry on.If there's anything gayer than reenacting civil war battles, please advise.

I'd like to see them re-enact the Battle of Kursk.

Or one of those medieval ones where they flung flaming sheet by catapult and put the dead's heads on pikes. That would be fun.

As to love-it's been said many times, but true. Find a woman you despise and buy her a house.

HALF, EDDIE!

Archived