NO Politics!!! BUT LET'S DANCE!!!

Smizzy

I have never voted. I registered when I turned 18 and that was that. This year I actually decided I was going to vote but found out last night that I couldn't because of some change of address form.

:confused0058::confused0058::confused0058:

You can't be serious

remember when Germany bombed Pearl Harbor... oh my

No offense, non-voters, but we have young men and women putting their lives on the line for us. I think, as citizens of this great country, we ought to pay tribute to their work and sacrifice by voting - VOTING - one of the great many liberties we enjoy. I especially implore the ladies to vote. Your "sisters" fought hard for this right that was not "granted" until 1920.

No offense, non-voters, but we have young men and women putting their lives on the line for us. I think, as citizens of this great country, we ought to pay tribute to their work and sacrifice by voting - VOTING - one of the great many liberties we enjoy. I especially implore the ladies to vote. Your "sisters" fought hard for this right that was not "granted" until 1920.

Thank you Susan Garb Anthony for your input.

Voting is not a right, It can be taken away.

These poor ****s who die for the country believe they are doing it for

noble reasons, when in fact, they are doing it to preserve the King's wealth.

Sorry. If we all stayed home, we'd advance the citizen's cause. Voting is just playing into the two choices given to you.

This is why people freak out when people don't vote...its drilled into their heads when they are young...they cant even put up a proper argument.

They say things like you're stupid, etc...and don't realize that THEY are being played.

Archived