Rocky IV

Jbro22

Definitely one of the top 6 movies of all time.

Haha, 6? What are first 5?

It's not my favorite movie either, but its up there. Last time I told a Jets forum my favorite movie I got ridiculed, so I'm not telling anyone its Top Gun this time.

Watchin Rocky V right now. Am I really supposed to believe that he lost all his riches, including his cordless phones? No way he traded it in for that old school turn dial phone.

Dude it could totally happen, those junk bond days were scary.

Rocky IV was filmed in 1985, Rocky V was filmed in 1990. What would you like them to do? Find another kid?

I think it would make more sense, its not like the kid had that much camera time to begin with.

Gotta love how he gets his ass kicked by E, aka Eric Murphy from entourage.

Definitely one of the top 6 movies of all time.

My favorite movie of all time. People ask and I reply that without hesitation. My fantasy baseball team just this past season was, "Ivan Drago."

Rocky IV soundtrack >>>>> all.

I ranked it as the 5th best movie of all time. I think that is plenty of respect. :-P

Clubber Lang is one of the best movie villains of all time. Period.

However, Rocky and Apollo frolicking in the low tide .... kinda, umm, ghey?

Stu Naham gota be the luckiest reporter in the world... He gets to interview Rocky in a couple of movies and Jeff Spicoli in Fast Times. What a career!!

LOL

Either that is a fantastic memory, or you've seen those movies way too many times.

Archived