ATT: SJ

BP

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I saw Iron man and the Indiana Jones movie this week and your reviews were good. Iron man was a great movie, the Indiana jones movie REALLY REALLY SUCKED!

Thanks for the reviews, you get 5 stars.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I saw Iron man and the Indiana Jones movie this week and your reviews were good. Iron man was a great movie, the Indiana jones movie REALLY REALLY SUCKED!

Happy Thanksgiving.

appreciate it,,,

Slow movie periosdlast month building up to XMAS season which starts this week..

early review from critics I respect say australia and four christmas's suck,,

indie flick 'Milk' starring Sean Penn is supposed to be one of best flicks in years and a definite oscar winner for Penn,,true story of gay san fran politico Harvey Milk who was gunned down by a associate ..

Happy Thanksgiving.

If you dont mind subtitles and want a cool suspense flick go rent the French thriller 'Tell No One'...

IronMan was great. I wonder if they will do an Avengers movie like they hinted at the end of The Hulk?

Thats why they did the eafrly promo a tend of iron man..

plus a hint scene in incerdible hulk,,both scenes below ,,many people missed the avengers crossover scene in Hulk

http://avengers-trailer.blogspot.com/

here is official word of flick

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/

appreciate it,,,

Slow movie periosdlast month building up to XMAS season which starts this week..

early review from critics I respect say australia and four christmas's suck,,

indie flick 'Milk' starring Sean Penn is supposed to be one of best flicks in years and a definite oscar winner for Penn,,true story of gay san fran politico Harvey Milk who was gunned down by a associate ..

my thoughts exactly.........pass on australia & really look forward to milk

The Four Christmases trailer looked like crap, but I though Australia looked promising.

You guys are right about Indiana Jones. HUGE disappointment.

I didn't get that feeling watchin aus trailor. maybe it's cause I am no longer a fan of the aussie accent. used to think it was kinda cool but since living here & hearing it a lot, I now find it annoying.

The Four Christmases trailer looked like crap, but I though Australia looked promising.

You guys are right about Indiana Jones. HUGE disappointment.

ya i likes trailer also,,but i am always leary of trailers,,

i was hopeful,,reviews are now all comin in and are at least mixed,,not a total thimbs downm like 4 xmas;s is getting,,

only thing i am woeful of is australias 2 hr 40 min run time,,ugh

ya i likes trailer also,,but i am always leary of trailers,,

i was hopeful,,reviews are now all comin in and are at least mixed,,not a total thimbs downm like 4 xmas;s is getting,,

only thing i am woeful of is australias 2 hr 40 min run time,,ugh

I don't wanna be hatin on australia but i bought a blu ray movie on australia & it was a huge dissappointment. 30 minutes of a vast desert & a dingo

I don't wanna be hatin on australia but i bought a blu ray movie on australia & it was a huge dissappointment. 30 minutes of a vast desert & a dingo

damnit,, for those Greg MacGillivray nature docs use rotten tomotoes,,they review those,,just type in teh name in the search field..

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/movie/opening.php

this one pretty cool..

here is example on a nature doc i saw at IMAX recently,,it was stunning

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/grand_canyon_adventure_river_at_risk/

MacGillivray's stuff is BY FAR the best of this genre

Archived