Lupica weighs in on CC signing

GimmeShelter

Lupica is an arrogant little douchebag. He is the only coulmnist of any kind who doesn't allow comments and no longer psots his email address. if he thinks this is a bad move, way to go Cashman!

(Profanity regarding Lupica's unusually physical relationship with his mother, his love of other men, his arrogance and stupidity and preference for a specific sex act he specifically appreciates, self-edited).

Lupica is right. But the Yankees had to do this. Really couldn't open the new stadium with a rotation that didn't include some new top end starter.

True.

They could not drop the ball and go cheap on a player. In the end, it was a move to right this teetering and old Yankee ship. CC is a good pitcher. Johan is a rare commodity. Only Johan and a late 90s Martinez compares with Johan.

True.

They could not drop the ball and go cheap on a player. In the end, it was a move to right this teetering and old Yankee ship. CC is a good pitcher. Johan is a rare commodity. Only Johan and a late 90s Martinez compares with Johan.

Well this move was different from Johan because this only involved money. If Hughes does what many of us believe he is capable of, last years non-trade could still prove to be a smart move.

The Yankees rotation is basically plus two front of the rotation starters already because they get Wang back. And Wang is now officially the # 2 guy which is huge. I don't want them to go crazy with adding mediocore pitchers from this point out. I would think signing Lowe would be enough.

Sabatahia

Wang

Lowe

Andy P

Joba

I like their chances with that group. Certainly Burnett gives a higher upside but also has a much lower floor because of the injury potential.

Well this move was different from Johan because this only involved money. If Hughes does what many of us believe he is capable of, last years non-trade could still prove to be a smart move.

The Yankees rotation is basically plus two front of the rotation starters already because they get Wang back. And Wang is now officially the # 2 guy which is huge. I don't want them to go crazy with adding mediocore pitchers from this point out. I would think signing Lowe would be enough.

Sabatahia

Wang

Lowe

Andy P

Joba

I like their chances with that group. Certainly Burnett gives a higher upside but also has a much lower floor because of the injury potential.

Is Petite coming back?

Archived