Let's Pick On The French While Commending Their Women

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What!? Like I might ever care with someone that gorgeous. Why not volunteer to do that for her? Maybe help with trimming the trim while you're at it? Imagination, my friend. Ah, forget it. Guys today are lost.

Talk talk talk. As if she would let any of you scrubs near it anyway.

Talk talk talk. As if she would let any of you scrubs near it anyway.

That's not the point. I was just reacting to any male who would reject someone as beautiful as Melissa because her underarms were not shaved. Are you kidding me? She could have a full blown case of leprosy and I'd still want to "date" her. And what do you know about who of us she might find attractive? Her boyfriend is no prize. No disrespect, but I'm Brad Pitt compared to that guy. They do call him Mr. 11 1/2 though. I wonder if that means anything?

jameldebbouzeetmelissatui9.jpg

That's not the point. I was just reacting to any male who would reject someone as beautiful as Melissa because her underarms were not shaved. Are you kidding me? She could have a full blown case of leprosy and I'd still want to "date" her. And what do you know about who of us she might find attractive? Her boyfriend is no prize. No disrespect, but I'm Brad Pitt compared to that guy. They do call him Mr. 11 1/2 though. I wonder if that means anything?

oh my a real life Milton Berle!!

GAH! My bad.. by all means have at it.

Archived