Any new Updates on Rex Ryan's staff?

What is being said out there? Any conformations today?

Pettine as DC? Schotty as OC? What about all the other coaching positions?

In the paper I read ryan talked to schotty trying to get him to stay. they expect schotty to stay but if he doesent ryan will call up the ravens QB coach hue jackson(The guy we need IMO) seems like it will be schotty though. also in the paper it said callahan is staying, and ryan will meet with westhoff in the coming days but westhoff is expected to stay.

in the article it said ryan really wants to bring over pettine, so I guess we will see where that ends up.

In the paper I read ryan talked to schotty trying to get him to stay. they expect schotty to stay but if he doesent ryan will call up the ravens QB coach hue jackson(The guy we need IMO) seems like it will be schotty though. also in the paper it said callahan is staying, and ryan will meet with westhoff in the coming days but westhoff is expected to stay.

in the article it said ryan really wants to bring over pettine, so I guess we will see where that ends up.

What do you really know about this guy?

developed Flacco. read an article saying he was the receivers coach for Chad Johnson and TJ when jackson was with the bengals. also was the coach for carson palmer.

But isn't the guy coming out in the new Wolverine movie?

I heard he sucked in the movie Australia.

Archived