buffalo signs HOLCOLMB

spjets

Contract details, from kffl.com:

Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports the Buffalo Bills have agreed to terms with unrestricted free agent QB Kelly Holcomb (Browns). The contract agreement is for a four-year, $6.6 million deal, including a $2 million signing bonus. Holcomb is expected to compete with QB J.P. Losman for the starting job.

I thought Losman had already been given the starting job?

Contract details, from kffl.com:

I thought Losman had already been given the starting job?

Wow, i thought that too! I read Cleveland papers alot though, and Holcomb has stated that he wants a shot at starting for a playoff contender. Very interesting, should be neat to watch come pre-season.

Don't tell that to Patriots4ever, he still thinks Drew can lead the Cowboys to the promised land. :roll::lol:

To borrow from Glenn Foley, "the only bowl Drew is going to is the one I just got off of."

This is actually brutal for Losman, IMO. He showed himself to be kind of a knucklehead last year with the Bills, and they desperately want to hand him the job this off-season. Holcomb isn't coming to the Bills just looking to back-up, that's for sure. If Losman turns out to look like sh*t, it could be a long summer in Buff-town.

Archived