Rotoworld Mock Draft

hoping4ASuperBowl

this si the bull**** i heard last year......"there's no stud qb's worth taking witgh a round one pick this year....yada yad a yada....." complete BS!!!!! matt ryan....joe flacco. you need a qb as badly as we probably do .....tou take the best motherfu*ker available at the position. if he doesn't cut it....you take another one the next year. repeat. repeat. repeat. until tyou find a ****ing franchise qb. you can't win consistently in this league wihtout a bonafide franchise qb. and by winnin i don't only mean making the f8ckinh play-offs to be one and done...or just have a winning record. i mean a legitimate contender consistently....that's what we want. wtf...why do people think we need a f*king cornerback or receiver more than a damned qb? newsflash people.....WE DON'T HAVE A ****ING QUARTERBACK!!!!!!!!!

I wish there was a stud QB available in this years draft, if there was he would drafted long before 17. I agree and I am sure any other Jet fan will agree if there was a franchise QB we should jump at it a NY minute. I do not view Sanchez as a franchise QB (this is just my personal opinion) he should be drafted long before the 17th pick in the draft anyway. The Jets have young QB's who I like, but the question is should the Jets go with any young QB? If we are veteran team with contending aspirations it is better to go with a veteran QB. Generally it is a step back when you go with a young QB. Flacco was not suppose to start for the Ravens this year. Flacco started the season as 3rd string and only because of unexpected circumstances did he become a starter. If we go with a young QB lets go with Ratliff.

It's really quite simple. How long have you all been Jets fans?

If Sanchez is available, and we take him... BUST.

If Sanchez is available, and we pass... SUPERSTAR.

Its called Jets luck:Nuts:. Peyton Manning is available the Jets have the first pick and he goes back to college because Bill Parcells does not promise him he is going to be selected with the first pick. Jets luck.

I wish there was a stud QB available in this years draft, if there was he would drafted long before 17. I agree and I am sure any other Jet fan will agree if there was a franchise QB we should jump at it a NY minute. I do not view Sanchez as a franchise QB (this is just my personal opinion) he should be drafted long before the 17th pick in the draft anyway. The Jets have young QB's who I like, but the question is should the Jets go with any young QB? If we are veteran team with contending aspirations it is better to go with a veteran QB. Generally it is a step back when you go with a young QB. Flacco was not suppose to start for the Ravens this year. Flacco started the season as 3rd string and only because of unexpected circumstances did he become a starter. If we go with a young QB lets go with Ratliff.

same things were said about every qb in last years draft. but i do agree that sanchez will be gone by the time we pick most likely. and if we have to go with one of the qb's on our roster i'm thinking that ratliff is probably the best choice.....but there shoudl be a competition. btw...my previous post meant nothing against you....i just get worked up sometimes, lol.

same things were said about every qb in last years draft. but i do agree that sanchez will be gone by the time we pick most likely. and if we have to go with one of the qb's on our roster i'm thinking that ratliff is probably the best choice.....but there shoudl be a competition. btw...my previous post meant nothing against you....i just get worked up sometimes, lol.

I agree we need a franchise QB more then anything else who can lead us for the next 10+ years, unfortunately do to circumstances we have not had one close to 35 years now. One day the stars will be aligned.

What other pressing needs?

I would put QB at one of the top spots on the list.

I dont agree, and this isnt because I like Ratliff. We dont have a deep threat WR (coles is finished) and this seems to be the year that quite a few quality WR's are coming out. We also have a TERRIBLE problem in the secondary. We must go high with drafting a CB or Safety. We have a defensive HC....I dont see him going QB for his very first pick as a Jet coach, especially with the other issues that must be addressed on offense as well as Defense.

I dont agree, and this isnt because I like Ratliff. We dont have a deep threat WR (coles is finished) and this seems to be the year that quite a few quality WR's are coming out. We also have a TERRIBLE problem in the secondary. We must go high with drafting a CB or Safety. We have a defensive HC....I dont see him going QB for his very first pick as a Jet coach, especially with the other issues that must be addressed on offense as well as Defense.

I agree. Super signature

17. Jets - USC QB Mark Sanchez

Sanchez's tools are right there with Stafford's, but he hasn't put enough on film to allow for a proper evaluation. 16 college starts dangerously puts him in the Akili Smith range and Pete Carroll's disapproval of Sanchez's decision to leave school early surely wasn't received well by the NFL. That said, the Jets need a quarterback with an arm strong enough to cut through the Meadowland winds. Sanchez can develop for a year behind Brett Favre (or Kellen Clemens).

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/features/column.aspx?sport=NFL&columnid=60&&articleid=32104

I don't know how I feel about this. We've already got 3 young QB's on this team, were gonna draft another QB to learn the system?? Give me a DE, CB, or a WR.

Too much money for another project...he is not ready...most Jr. QBs will not be...I like Ratliff...

Archived