TV Land Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright guys since CTM is gone I might as well reveal my role.

I am Cher Horowitz, from Clueless, and despite what EY may say I am a townie. My pm from Doggin instructed me to pick any player from the list to be my “ugly duckling” . I picked Chan. As long as he was alive I couldn't vote for him and to make at least one post per day that included some makeover advice for turning him "from an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan".Check my posts they are there twords the begining of day 1.

This role is one of the reasons I still didn't trust Thor. The relationship with RJF was basically one sided from what I saw. Most of the interaction between the two came from RJF. As far as I know CTM didn't know about my role and I think it's possible that RJF's role was similar to mine and he had to pick a random player to basically be J.D. I could be wrong on this but just getting ideas out there.

Just had a thought...

We've talked about the doctor(s) failing in not protecting JVOR.

Well, what about the mafia actually voting for him? What does this tell us about our mafia.

He was the obvious mark for protection, so an experienced player in the mafia would say 'no way can we vote for him', he'll live. They'd also know that he was going to investigate me, ctm, thor, or RJF first, and with that, they'd all come back innocent. So, it would be unlikely for any of them to be caught the first night, so no big deal to kill a less obvious target.

Voting for JVOR seems like the work of a less experienced mafia, who may not have thought this out so far. I only wish I'd have thought of this earlier, CTM would still be alive. No way would he have wasted that first vote.

I think it's time to start looking it players who might not have thought of this, which is less experienced players.

So, not only for his avatar, but because of this:

Vote: LiLMickMantle

Good point. I've had a few suspicions myself of Lil Mick although up to this point they've been pretty gut feelings, but I think you're on to something. They might have just gotten really lucky by the doctor not protecting the right guy, or they might have hoped the doctor would protect someone else seeing just how obvious it would be for the mafia to pick him (the glaringly obviousness should cause them to veer away being the reason?) but I doubt it would run that deeply.

And that avatar is terrible.

Just had a thought...

We've talked about the doctor(s) failing in not protecting JVOR.

Well, what about the mafia actually voting for him? What does this tell us about our mafia.

He was the obvious mark for protection, so an experienced player in the mafia would say 'no way can we vote for him', he'll live. They'd also know that he was going to investigate me, ctm, thor, or RJF first, and with that, they'd all come back innocent. So, it would be unlikely for any of them to be caught the first night, so no big deal to kill a less obvious target.

Voting for JVOR seems like the work of a less experienced mafia, who may not have thought this out so far. I only wish I'd have thought of this earlier, CTM would still be alive. No way would he have wasted that first vote.

I think it's time to start looking it players who might not have thought of this, which is less experienced players.

So, not only for his avatar, but because of this:

wow i love how im all of a sudden the guilty one thanks guys i feel loved... but for feel your reason for thinking im scum is way off... i voted for JVoR early on because i didnt know who else to vote for at the time and i didnt want the random lynch to happen... plus didnt JVoR only need one more vote to be lynched if i was mafia wouldnt i of gotten norway to change his vote at the time so someone would get lynched and it wouldnt come down to a random lyching which took him out the game.. come on guys.. voting for me is still a waste of time... you need to look at Thor and WP and Vic a little more closely

wow i love how im all of a sudden the guilty one thanks guys i feel loved... but for feel your reason for thinking im scum is way off... i voted for JVoR early on because i didnt know who else to vote for at the time and i didnt want the random lynch to happen... plus didnt JVoR only need one more vote to be lynched if i was mafia wouldnt i of gotten norway to change his vote at the time so someone would get lynched and it wouldnt come down to a random lyching which took him out the game.. come on guys.. voting for me is still a waste of time... you need to look at Thor and WP and Vic a little more closely

We're talking about the night kill, not the voting.

*That's voting to Night Kill him.

We're talking about the night kill, not the voting.

I've got to be honest, you've completely lost me here. WTF are you talking about? For starters, since when do we ever vote on a night kill? And secondly, its the day phase of the game, whats going on now is voting for the day lynch.

Maybe its just too early and my brain still isn't functioning properly, but am I missing something here?

I've got to be honest, you've completely lost me here. WTF are you talking about? For starters, since when do we ever vote on a night kill? And secondly, its the day phase of the game, whats going on now is voting for the day lynch.

Maybe its just too early and my brain still isn't functioning properly, but am I missing something here?

In short, the mafia decides who to NK (votes on it, or something to that affect)

I am now of the opinion that only inexperienced mafia would try to night kill JVOR right away, because he would be the obvious mark for protection from the Dr. Thus, no one would be night killed.

In this case, the Dr. failed, making what should have been a mistake, actually work out. Kinda like what Obama thought of the surge.

exactly if i was mafia why would i vote for someone and then lynch them after they got saved by a random lynching?? thats makes no sense.. "experence" or not you come up with some off the wall stuff

you're completely missing the point. I've explained it twice now, no point in explaining it again.

ok well my point is.. your is ludacris and definitly a complete over analyzation

It's really quite simple, you just don't get it.

Experienced mafia would not try to night kill JVOR because he was the obvious mark for a doctors protection. Therefore, I believe the mafia is inexperienced.

So, it could be you, maybe Irish, maybe war ensemble, but I would think he would have thought of that right away.

It's really quite simple, you just don't get it.

Experienced mafia would not try to night kill JVOR because he was the obvious mark for a doctors protection. Therefore, I believe the mafia is inexperienced.

So, it could be you, maybe Irish, maybe war ensemble, but I would think he would have thought of that right away.

well if you must know i didnt even see the post where JVoR revealed is role and by time i came back on Norway had got killed in the random lynch... Plus you voted for him and thor voted for him so how am i a suspect?? just because this is my first time and it would be typical for a inexperienced mafia person to make the move.. thats just crazy?? i think either you or thor or guilty!! big FOS on you

well if you must know i didnt even see the post where JVoR revealed is role and by time i came back on Norway had got killed in the random lynch... Plus you voted for him and thor voted for him so how am i a suspect?? just because this is my first time and it would be typical for a inexperienced mafia person to make the move.. thats just crazy?? i think either you or thor or guilty!! big FOS on you

You're wasting your FOS. EY is completely innocent.

Suspecting someone just because they vote for you makes you look even more guilty.

I know you were drunk, but care to elaborate on any of these points?

I was drunk.

I like your thought process and happen to know your innocent which makes me think that you are on to something.

I believe WP's role reveal.

My suspects are Mick, Irish, War. Im thinking they are working together. I am not buyimg for one second all the B.S. that Irish is throwing around about how he needs to play wiser and that his inexperience has lead to innocent deaths. I think there is probably 1 experienced mafia that is telling them how to act...maybe DD....but he has been playing terribly innocent thus far.

Which leads to...

Vote: Lil Mick

This post reconfirms my decison to vote you. You are playing scummy.

You're wasting your FOS. EY is completely innocent.

Suspecting someone just because they vote for you makes you look even more guilty.

This post is spot on.

This post reconfirms my decison to vote you. You are playing scummy.

This post is spot on.

How is everyone so sure EY is innocent??

and how am i playing scummy if i have no powers inthis game im just going with what is being given to me...

Wow is Vic all of sudden not around he is usually the most vocal person on here

and how am i playing scummy if i have no powers inthis game im just going with what is being given to me...

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Too confused to post. Mainly seems the mafia is having it's way and the town can't come to agree on a single person. Lots of talking and no action.

yea because im really bored with nothing to do and voting for me is just another wasted oppertunity for the townies... killing me and proving my innocence will leave you guys just scratching your heads all over again.. thats is all im out!!

So instead of defending yourself with cogent reasons, you rant and rave and stomp off.

Hey, EY. He did it again.

Too confused to post. Mainly seems the mafia is having it's way and the town can't come to agree on a single person. Lots of talking and no action.

We have more time for this vote. I've been trying to pressure people into talking in the hopes that they'd slip up or something. I thought we had something with CTM when he suggested the mass role reveal, but turns out he was innocent too. Lil Mick's been getting very defensive--I find it suspicious. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I was drunk.

I like your thought process and happen to know your innocent which makes me think that you are on to something.

I believe WP's role reveal.

My suspects are Mick, Irish, War. Im thinking they are working together. I am not buyimg for one second all the B.S. that Irish is throwing around about how he needs to play wiser and that his inexperience has lead to innocent deaths. I think there is probably 1 experienced mafia that is telling them how to act...maybe DD....but he has been playing terribly innocent thus far.

Which leads to...

Vote: Lil Mick

I can't be certain it's Lil Mick... could be Irish Jet too, but methinks there is some inexperience in the mafia, and it's one of the two.

Archived