TV Land Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

For whatever it's worth, I haven't used my kill yet. I was planning on saving it for a rainy day.

However, if you guys want me to prove myself, I'll gladly kill one person of whom I am suspicious right now.

I think you should Bleedin' or Irish. Just hold of for a few minutes

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

22gree.jpg

"Wait! Wait! I can prove myself! I'm on your side! You don't understand!"

"Oh, I think we understand just fine, Mr. Bauer. You've gone rogue, and you need to be terminated"

"Just wai-" the chains jerked as the gunshots bit into his torso.

Jack Bauer, a townie, has been lynched. Night has fallen.

Please PM me all night actions by Wednesday evening at midnight (sorry for the late time, but I'll be at the knicks game that night, so I won't be checking in :biggrin:)

Final Vote Count

War Ensemble (5) - Thor, BG, Vicious, Jets Babe, Jets Things

BG (1) - Irish, Vicious, Jets Babe

Woody Paige (1) - Double Down

Roster:

1) JVoR - Killed Night 1

2) EY - Killed, Night 3

3) Bleedin Green

4) LilMick - Lynched Day 3

5) Irish

6) Uart - Killed Night 2

7) JiF - Killed, Night 3

8) War Ensemble - Lynched Day 4

9) Vicious

10) Jets Babe

11) WoodyPaige

12)Thor 99

13) CTM - Lynched Day 2

14) Jet Things

15) Norway - Lynched Day 1

16) Double Down

And we didn't give him a chance to prove himself why exactly?

I would be convinced JB is Mafia for the way she quickly voted him off. However isn't she meant to be Dr.Cox?

As for Jet Things, he thought was a serial killer which is somewhat understandable. He also cast the clinching vote for LilMick which as I've mentioned earlier I'm not convinced a Mafia member would do.

I would be convinced JB is Mafia for the way she quickly voted him off. However isn't she meant to be Dr.Cox?

As for Jet Things, he thought was a serial killer which is somewhat understandable. He also cast the clinching vote for LilMick which as I've mentioned earlier I'm not convinced a Mafia member would do.

Whatever it is. Vicious thinks whether he lives or dies that BG needs to be the next to go.

I'm not sure what the hell the point in offing WE so quick was. I voted for him granted, but its like there became a mad rush to lynch him once he revealed.

Also, JB's suspicions of Thor is completely throwing me off. If RJF and Thor knew each other you'd think so would JB and Thor. But this apparently shoots that whole theory to hell. There is definitely something really strange going on over there. And of course, we still need to be very wary of the quiet guys. Its yet another day that slipped by where many of the same people have said nothing.

I'm not sure what the hell the point in offing WE so quick was. I voted for him granted, but its like there became a mad rush to lynch him once he revealed.

Also, JB's suspicions of Thor is completely throwing me off. If RJF and Thor knew each other you'd think so would JB and Thor. But this apparently shoots that whole theory to hell. There is definitely something really strange going on over there. And of course, we still need to be very wary of the quiet guys. Its yet another day that slipped by where many of the same people have said nothing.

I certainly don't know who Thor is. I'm just trying to make an educated guess here. I think that WP or Thor is mafia. Not saying both, but I think one of them is.

We all could've been totally wrong about RJF's character though. EY and JiF defended Thor, fiercely. This could tie in with a "mason group" and made EY and JiF "lovers" that if one dies... so does the other. Perhaps... RJF/JB's character is what we were off on.

I certainly don't know who Thor is. I'm just trying to make an educated guess here. I think that WP or Thor is mafia. Not saying both, but I think one of them is.

Also, please tell me how voting for Thor is an "educated" guess. Assuming you've read through this thread you would have seen EY basically guarantee Thors innocence. Thor had previously been reffered to as "newbie" from RJF and when EY bailed out Thor, Thor called him "Brown Bear". Have you ever watched scrubs? Thor must be JD and as EY was Turk, he must have known.

My point is there's no chance that Thor is Mafia.

The town is playing horribly right now. If it wasn't for our fluke first day random lynch, we would be getting slaughtered.

Voting out WE after he revealed his role and said he could prove it was idiotic. Jets Things is high on my list of scum...he dropped the hammer on WE with basically no explanation and has barely given any insight this whole game.

Also, please tell me how voting for Thor is an "educated" guess. Assuming you've read through this thread you would have seen EY basically guarantee Thors innocence. Thor had previously been reffered to as "newbie" from RJF and when EY bailed out Thor, Thor called him "Brown Bear". Have you ever watched scrubs? Thor must be JD and as EY was Turk, he must have known.

My point is there's no chance that Thor is Mafia.

Good point then, I did not see where EY was defending him. And no, I don't watch scrubs - lol.

your analysis on Woody then?

The town is playing horribly right now. If it wasn't for our fluke first day random lynch, we would be getting slaughtered.

Voting out WE after he revealed his role and said he could prove it was idiotic. Jets Things is high on my list of scum...he dropped the hammer on WE with basically no explanation and has barely given any insight this whole game.

What sucks is Vicious wanted to change his vote and didn't log on in time to unvote. Jets Things has been one of the most inactive posters. Perhaps we really need to focus on the inactives next time around.

Same goes for JB...switched to war ensemble AFTER his role reveal with basically no explanation and no chance for him to prove he's telling the truth.

I've played this game before, and I've seen people reveal their roles and they're bull****ting. I was wrong for voting him out, I still need some catching up to do with this thread. I have been reading along, but I'm looking for details, people. War E voted for JVOR (innocent) and CTM (innocent). Why would he vote for 2 innocents? Then he went on to say he is "innocent", but 4 others voted for him. I didn't really believe him, so I voted for him too...which proved to be a mistake.

Once again, I think Woody Paige is mafia.

Archived