Kenny Brit-WR-Rutgers

Vudu

i think nicks goes up against better competition in the ACC, as the big east lacks powerhouse teams. The ACC doesnt have teams that are all that amazing, but i think it trumps the big east. Wasnt Tiquan Underwood the number 1 last year? i could be wrong, but i thought he was a good wr. I am just not sold on kenny britt.

Who cares what school they go to? If they have all the capabilities to be an NFL wide Reciever then why not? When you think of great Wide Recievers do you think of Marshall? Randy Moss would have a thing or two to say about that.:rolleyes:

you have a point, but you can't really say that about ALL positions. QB's for example, tend to flourish in the NFL when they play a pro-style offense in college. pro-style offenses are mainly played in BCS teams.

Didn't Kenny Britt break Larry Fitzgeralds records in the Big East? He might not have Larry's speed but he must have "something". Oh, & BTW, Mike Teel, who someone quoted him as being a ******QB, LED the Big East this past year. (2008)

Granted, you can't teach "speed", but I like a guy who can catch the ball & get some YAC.

Archived