BlueHeart, Welcome!

Awww... shucks. Thanks guys. :mrgreen:

Found out I'm a girl, huh, 124? Who gave me away? LOL

That's ok, faba. I've got me a newfound hate for your Jets. 8)

No need to re-type, Joe. Saw it and replied. Are you over at BBWC often? Or Dave just comes here now and then?

I'll stand in, Max. LOL

Awww... shucks. Thanks guys. :mrgreen:

Found out I'm a girl, huh, 124? Who gave me away? LOL

That's ok, faba. I've got me a newfound hate for your Jets. 8)

No need to re-type, Joe. Saw it and replied. Are you over at BBWC often? Or Dave just comes here now and then?

I'll stand in, Max. LOL

I believe it was Gene, BH, sorry about that!

Dammit, I HATE when Giants fans are actually decent people. How am I supposed to hate them? Fortunately, it doesn't happen very often. :wink:

Welcome, confused young lady who does not know any better than to root for the Giants. May the healing light of JetNation cause the scales to fall from your eyes, that you might see the true way.

Amen.

Dammit, I HATE when Giants fans are actually decent people. How am I supposed to hate them? Fortunately, it doesn't happen very often. :wink:

Welcome, confused young lady who does not know any better than to root for the Giants. May the healing light of JetNation cause the scales to fall from your eyes, that you might see the true way.

Amen.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have a friend with season tickets & usually catch a game every year or two. saw a good 1st half against the eagles last year. dave comes down every year at least once for his supply of cuban cigars

Sorry, Bob, but, your prayer shall fall upon the deaf ears of the Football Gods. I shall never turn to the darkside.

Cool, joe. I try to make every home game, but, have only hit 6-7 the last 3 years because of damn work. They have NO idea what "priorities" are. Bastids. Good thing I quit that hellhole before I left for training camp this summer. :mrgreen:

Archived