Yankees start to be careful who they are seen with

Scott Dierking

According to the Associated Press, the son of Yankees senior vice president Felix Lopez was told this month to stop hanging out at the team's minor league complex after senior management became aware he was arrested on a steroids possession charge in September 2002.

Felix Manuel Lopez III was seen by reporters working as a trainer with players at the Yankees minor league complex this month, performing tasks such as putting down cones for running drills in the outfield. The Yankees say he never was employed by the team and he was told by his father to stop showing up at the minor league complex. The senior Lopez is married to Jessica Steinbrenner, the daughter of Yankees owner George Steinbrenner.

This team can't stay away from this type of news.

According to the Associated Press, the son of Yankees senior vice president Felix Lopez was told this month to stop hanging out at the team's minor league complex after senior management became aware he was arrested on a steroids possession charge in September 2002.

Felix Manuel Lopez III was seen by reporters working as a trainer with players at the Yankees minor league complex this month, performing tasks such as putting down cones for running drills in the outfield. The Yankees say he never was employed by the team and he was told by his father to stop showing up at the minor league complex. The senior Lopez is married to Jessica Steinbrenner, the daughter of Yankees owner George Steinbrenner.

This team can't stay away from this type of news.

They can't stay away from this type of news? I think they can. Once they start winning baseball games the news will change.

Doesn't make what ARod did right. He is garbage.

What they can no longer hang around with banned people and buxom blondes?

Where is the fun in that? I suppose strip clubs and posses are soon to be gone?

I really don't get that. What's the fun of being a MLB player with cash to burn if you cannot have slutty big-boobed blondes coming in and out of your hotel room? Nowew we're going to hang people for such offenses.

Strippers are people too, and they need ...comfort. Plus they all have daddy issues and won't be part of long-term serious relationships.Win-win for everyone.

But to Selana Roberts, anyone ahving fun has to be destroyed. Thiose DUke guys getting a stripper for their keggers are EVIL! A-rod hooking up with strippers is EVIL! Really need to have the world resdesigned by lesbian SI reporters.

They can't stay away from this type of news? I think they can. Once they start winning baseball games the news will change.

Doesn't make what ARod did right. He is garbage.

They start winning then mets,boston fans and all yankee haters write more stuff about them. If they win people are gonna cry how they cheat.

Archived