Can Jesus Christ Hit A Curveball?

The Gun Of Bavaria

Exactly how did Selena Roberts become the villain in this story?

1 four letter word-DUKE.

A-rod did wrong; he deserves what he's getting. But he isn't the only one. This is now a media feeding frenzy, and ROberts is the perosn who keeps throwing blood and guts into shark-infested waters.

Oh, A-rod screws strippers! Horrors!

For this whore after trying to destroy those DUke lax guys, to strut around like she's the final word on right and wrong is total crap. She ahs NEVER apologized for that. And that to me is much worse than soem silly ballplayer suing PEDs.

1 four letter word-DUKE.

A-rod did wrong; he deserves what he's getting. But he isn't the only one. This is now a media feeding frenzy, and ROberts is the perosn who keeps throwing blood and guts into shark-infested waters.

Oh, A-rod screws strippers! Horrors!

For this whore after trying to destroy those DUke lax guys, to strut around like she's the final word on right and wrong is total crap. She ahs NEVER apologized for that. And that to me is much worse than soem silly ballplayer suing PEDs.

Were you spreading this venom Roberts while the Duke story was going on, or did this become a problem as the ARod story came to light?

Were you spreading this venom Roberts while the Duke story was going on, or did this become a problem as the ARod story came to light?

Thought she was a scumbag then. But when she was a scumbag is irrelevant. She still is. Again,doesn't make A-rod St. Francis either. But it's clear she has an agenda and doesn't really care who she hurts. There are bigger problems in the world than A-rod. This is media overkill, and Roberts as with the Duke lax guys is charging forward stabbing that windmill. having had some clients so unfairly tortured by the media(in a different context which i couldn't discuss here), I don't like it. A-rod has 2 young daughters who are going to have to deal with this. While he cheated, no one's kids deserve waht they are about to face growing up. And while their dad deserves some blame, this isn't right.

Hope no one buys Roberts' book.

Archived