Jason Brown is leader and quality player

SouthernJet

This would be one of my top targets.. He is smart as hell and was a team leader at UNC..

Jason Brown, C, Baltimore

Interior offensive linemen do not receive very much publicity, but Brown should be pursued aggressively by quite a few teams. He is young and brings a lot to the table. Brown can excel at any of the interior offensive line positions, with that position flexibility clearly making him even more attractive and adding to his number of suitors.

Most centers in the league are undersized and struggle with powerful nose tackle types, but that isn't the case with Brown, who shows excellent base and both upper- and lower-body power at the point of attack. He is what you look for in a power running scheme. Baltimore has a lot of tough decisions to make this offseason with its current roster, and Brown surely will entertain numerous offers. His new team should be quite happy with his services.

This would be one of my top targets.. He is smart as hell and was a team leader at UNC..

Interior offensive linemen do not receive very much publicity, but Brown should be pursued aggressively by quite a few teams. He is young and brings a lot to the table. Brown can excel at any of the interior offensive line positions, with that position flexibility clearly making him even more attractive and adding to his number of suitors.

Most centers in the league are undersized and struggle with powerful nose tackle types, but that isn't the case with Brown, who shows excellent base and both upper- and lower-body power at the point of attack. He is what you look for in a power running scheme. Baltimore has a lot of tough decisions to make this offseason with its current roster, and Brown surely will entertain numerous offers. His new team should be quite happy with his services.

From what i've heard this guy is looking to be the highest paid Center in the league. He is going to be a CENTER somewhere and last time i checked you guys have a pretty damn good one.

Derick Dockery just got released from Buffalo..he might be a viable option at guard.

If by viable you mean "crappy" then yes, he might be. Didn't he sign one of the biggest contracts ever for a guard a few years ago? And now he's cut by Buffalo? No thanks. The Phins can take him though.

I can see the Bills chasing after him. They released both C Melvin Fowler and Dockery their Guard.

From what i've heard this guy is looking to be the highest paid Center in the league. He is going to be a CENTER somewhere and last time i checked you guys have a pretty damn good one.

Jason Brown said earlier this week he PREFERS playing guard.Sounds like Brandon Moore's replacement to me.................:):):D

My understanding is that Brown wants to be paid like a Guard, as for whatever reason Centers aren't on the same payscale as the other O-Line positions are in recent years, not to necessarily play the Guard position, although he's probably open to it if it means he gets the money he wants.

Still, I really believe the Jets think they can replace Moore internally, I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.

My understanding is that Brown wants to be paid like a Guard, as for whatever reason Centers aren't on the same payscale as the other O-Line positions are in recent years, not to necessarily play the Guard position, although he's probably open to it if it means he gets the money he wants.

Still, I really believe the Jets think they can replace Moore internally, I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.

I'm pretty sure you're spot on here. I respect the decision considering Callahan is still on the paylist and has not only worked with Moore, but all of our Olineman. If he says we can replace Moore, than there's no reason to think we can't.

Archived