Anyone else bored out of their minds?

TomShane

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: I'm about as coordinated as a leper, Beans. If I tried to yo-yo, I'd no doubt end up hanging myself from a cieling fan.

Come on man, get a cool one like this one:

yoyo_thromnky.jpg

You know you want to.

Shoot, time for me to go to sleep, I'm F'n delusional tonight.

:shock:

hmmmm ...wanna show me a trick? round the world, maybe ;)

Last time I leave here and go out on a Saturday night. GG and V-Girl are dishing out lessons in Yo Yo bondage and there's big boobs all over the place. Nope ladies and gents - JetNation brings new meaning to Saturday Night Fever. Don't miss it.

Last time I leave here and go out on a Saturday night. GG and V-Girl are dishing out lessons in Yo Yo bondage and there's big boobs all over the place. Nope ladies and gents - JetNation brings new meaning to Saturday Night Fever. Don't miss it.

Awwwww jetster, we missed you too! :wink:

yes NJ... you could have helped us. how good are you at hula hooping? we were trying all those childhood games... hopscotch anyone :lol:

oh... uh... it sounded like perhaps... there were some other....uh... activities going on. I'm really not too good at Hopscotch.... I'll just watch :wink:

oh cmon NJ...do you think it wouldn't be fun ;) you are in charge of the music. :lol:

Hmmm.. Hula Hoops..... well endowed ladies.... I pick the music..... this could work....and work well... I'm in. I'll get to work on the set list. \:D/

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :shock: anyway i don't mess with another woman's man... i have met garb and she scares me a bit.

Easy on Garb.

You don't want some Pats fan taking your knee's out with a baseball bat as you are walking to math class.

Pats fans stick together. :wink:

Easy on Garb.

You don't want some Pats fan taking your knee's out with a baseball bat as you are walking to math class.

Pats fans stick together. :wink:

yeah... i already make them check their bats at the door ;)

Hubba hubba!

I've got an idea if you are bored.

What have you done with our sweet innocent VerdeGirl?

Ladies let's make something perfectly clear. Tom is gay. So therefore he is mine. But were he not gay the list of women that would be ahead of you goes like this:

1. Gang Green Girl

2. BrenJetfan

3. Smizzy (don't ask, just trust me on this one)

So stop wasting your time. Go after a real smooth talker like Jack The Ripper.

WOOD! But it's so dense it might be confused with Aluminum. Is that a problem? Either way, it's guaranteed to hit a home run. :oops:

as long as you recite your multipication tables at the same time ;):lol:

Archived