Marvez; "If Defense Truly Wins Championships, Look Out For The NY Jets"

SoFlaJets

bumping this so everybody gets to see what a member of the MSM thinks about the Jets-hey they even mentioned Super Bowl and the 2009 New York Jets in the same sentence

yeah as in......."the jett chances of going to the superbowl i9n 2009 are even less than my chances of having butt sex with megan fox".

yeah as in......."the jett chances of going to the superbowl i9n 2009 are even less than my chances of having butt sex with megan fox".

Who knows? Megan might like wearing a strap-on.

The Jets defense could be a powerhouse in 2009. I want to wait and see what will happen between now and September though. I'm convinced we will look to add something in the draft too.

Right Now (hope Im wrong) I don't see the Jet defense being as good as alot of other Jet fans think its going to be.

First off Jet are playing alot better teams this year than last year. Against last year weak schedule , the Jets finished 27 th against the pass. Were the upgrades on defense good enough to improve those numbers.

Where is the pass rush coming from. IF verrnon Gholston dosen't come on your basically talking about the same guys being counted on to get a pass rush. (is that really good enough)

How bad is this offense going to be. Last year Jets were very sucessful running the football What happens if that is not the case this year. Now suddenly the defense log more minutes on the field.

Last year jets stayed relatively healthy on both sides of the ball. Whats the chance of that happening agin.

I guess I'm the only one who couldn't hear the interview because it was recorded too low?

EDIT: I heard it (by blasting the volume and putting my ear next to the speaker--and, no, it wasn't my computer 'cause the preceding commercial was loud).

I thought this defense would improve simply by Rex's presence because I think Mangini was a bad HC on defense. People killed Sutton, but it was Mangini's read-and-react scheme and his decision to have Pace drop in coverage the majority of the time & have Rhodes 20 yards from the line of scrimmage.

Archived