Wilfork not listening to Peppers talk ~ PFT.com

:Typotux:

1201614880_4371.jpg

Vince with his lovely wife.

WILFORK NOT LISTENING TO PEPPERS TALK

Posted by Mike Florio on March 21, 2009, 6:46 p.m.

One of the major impediments to the pursuit of Julius Peppers by the New England Patriots is the fact that the market-value deal likely necessary to land the Panthers defensive end/wannabe 3-4 outside linebacker would make it more difficult for the team to re-sign defensive end Richard Seymour and defensive tackle Vince Wilfork, both of whom are due to become unrestricted free agents in 2010.

Wilfork hears the talk about Peppers, and he doesn

He's right and it's nice to hear someone getting media attention for something other than complaining.

That having been said, you'd have to imagine this was the best picture they chose....as in, they had a bunch taken, and this was the one they thought was most flattering.

"I think what my friend is trying to say, is that, true love is blind"

He's right and it's nice to hear someone getting media attention for something other than complaining.

That having been said, you'd have to imagine this was the best picture they chose....as in, they had a bunch taken, and this was the one they thought was most flattering.

"I think what my friend is trying to say, is that, true love is blind"

She is a hell of a catch for a fatass like him... assuming they met before he was filthy rich...

She is a hell of a catch for a fatass like him... assuming they met before he was filthy rich...

True, but he was a stud all through college. Ahh well, good for him I guess, better than having some gold-digger who's cheating on him and who'll leave his ass after a couple years.

I guess on the plus side, they double their wardrobe by being the same size.

True, but he was a stud all through college. Ahh well, good for him I guess, better than having some gold-digger who's cheating on him and who'll leave his ass after a couple years.

I guess on the plus side, they double their wardrobe by being the same size.

i think she can play nose tackle for us!

But wait. Our very own inside source here at JN said Wilfork would be pissed over all this Peppers talk. :wtf:

Notice how he said he is expecting his money soon anyways...

Wait and see what happens if they hand over the cash to peppers and not him...

Notice how he said he is expecting his money soon anyways...

Wait and see what happens if they hand over the cash to peppers and not him...

Let's see.........Wilfork himself said they were making progress a few weeks ago.

And everybody and their brother, except for scorned and disillusioned Jets fan, has said the Peppers to Patriots rumors are merely that rumors.

Probably the fabrication of an agent to drum up movement for his player.

Let's see.........Wilfork himself said they were making progress a few weeks ago.

And everybody and their brother, except for scorned and disillusioned Jets fan, has said the Peppers to Patriots rumors are merely that rumors.

Probably the fabrication of an agent to drum up movement for his player.

I think it has more to do with the Pats D lacking a true playmaker and having an average age of 52.

I think it has more to do with the Pats D lacking a true playmaker and having an average age of 52.

They could certainly use one.

It is the same thing with any malcontent. Like TO. Yes, Belichick has taken in Moss and Dillon, but they thing with them is it was about winning.

TO or Chad Johnson are self centered me me me idiots.

Archived