Dilfer traded to Cleveland

Smizzy

OK, so Couch was gone last year...Holcomb is now elsewhere.....who the hell else they got right now?

Is Dilfer the man in Cleveland in 2005?

As it stands right now, the answer is YEP. I would think that they'll at least feel a little pressure to use the 3rd pick on a QB considering that Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Cincinatti all have young first rounders starting for them. How do you guys feel about that?

As it stands right now, the answer is YEP. I would think that they'll at least feel a little pressure to use the 3rd pick on a QB considering that Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Cincinatti all have young first rounders starting for them. How do you guys feel about that?

Cleveland has so many needs but Dilfer and McCown at QB is scary if you are a Brown fan StillerPaul. I could see them going with Ronnie Brown or Benson or Johnsen as the best defensive player in the draft too.

Cleveland has so many needs but Dilfer and McCown at QB is scary if you are a Brown fan StillerPaul. I could see them going with Ronnie Brown or Benson or Johnsen as the best defensive player in the draft too.

Most Browns fans i talk to here want the LB from Texas. They think the 3-4 is gonna be their saviour. I'm trying to warn em' not to get too excited over it. :lol:

IMO, they do have some pretty good talent here, just haven't had a coach know what to do with it.

They actually asked the NFL office to help them shape their front office. The NFL promptly sent them on a tour of the Pats, Eagles, Steelers and Ravens front offices to see how a FO should be put together.

Butch Davis set them back a few years by weeding out all their previous hires and creating a monopoly for himself here... til' he got exposed. Gosh i miss having that guy here. :lol:

Archived