Wierd Topic but....

ladyJET2280

What? You could write 10 million words on that play. Just think of your own father, grandfather, or other close male relative or friend, and their struggle to remain relevant, or realizing that time has passed them by. Especially with the world's current economic collapse, you can tie in how someone that has always been a rock for the family, now is out of a job that has always defined him/her, and out come the chinks in the armor. Have fun with this topic and the words will flow.

He's not a MAN, he's a SALESMAN!!!!

In most cases, it goes like this:

Woman: Stupid

Man: Liar

You find a guy that is truthful - marry him! ;)

thats the thing.. girls dont like good guys that dont lie and cheat.. they wanna be mistreated in a relationship so when the **** hits the fan they have someone else to blame but themselves...

thats the thing.. girls dont like good guys that dont lie and cheat.. they wanna be mistreated in a relationship so when the **** hits the fan they have someone else to blame but themselves...

Not all girls are like that ! I guess some decide its a challenge to be with a bad boy then being with a nice guy ...

That's not why they want to be mistreated. They want to be mistreated because that way they can be sure the guy is too good for them. They are always looking for somebody better than themselves. "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member. "

Archived