omar minaya is a fu*king idiot

neckdemon

that is all

I thought he really needed an upgrade from Oliver Perez and would have accepted a lesser talent who would be more consistent. You never know what you're getting from Oli, and you'd almost prefer a middle-of-the pack guy who you KNOW will go out and give you 6 innings, 4 runs in a September game than throwing Oli out there late in the year and praying he's "on" that day because if he's not, he's going 2 2/3 innings and giving up 6 runs.

Are we surprised by this -- I never liked Ollie (crater) Perez

not even ollie.....i'd be fine if ollie was our #5.....maybe even #4 if it needed to be. but he did nothing to upgrade the rotation. and now we get to look at livan hernandez all year? it's a fu*king joke. i hope i'm eating crow on this later....but i'm of the opinion that this team is a .500 team with this rotation. it's just johan and a bunch of 2nd tier pitchers. pelfrey may step up.....but after that it's like having 3 #5 pitchers in a row. i mean what's wrong woth ollie anyway? his fastball is slow as balls....he's lost like 6 mph on it from last year.

not even ollie.....i'd be fine if ollie was our #5.....maybe even #4 if it needed to be. but he did nothing to upgrade the rotation. and now we get to look at livan hernandez all year? it's a fu*king joke.

:yes:

it's just johan and a bunch of 2nd tier pitchers. pelfrey may step up.....but after that it's like having 3 #5 pitchers in a row.

But I thought all the "experts" had us having a great team.... hopefully we'll be ok but im glad someone else feels the same way

:gren:

i mean what's wrong woth ollie anyway? his fastball is slow as balls....he's lost like 6 mph on it from last year.

He got his money.

Derek Lowe or AJ Burnett

Suspect when the season is done those 2 guys will have put together excellent seasons. Same idea-throw strikes, get ahead, challenge hitters, few walks.

I love Burnett for the Yanks. Every time I saw him with the Jays the guy simply did exaclty that; damn the record, that's how it's done.

If only the Mets could line up Ollie to face only the Braves and Yankees.

Don't worry, Ruben Amaro is an idiot too.

Chan Ho Park is FAAAR from up upgrade to the Phillies' rotation. Lets go down the Phillies rotation:

Hamels - GREAT

Myers - basically Oliver Perez with less talent

Moyer - old as dirt

Blanton - Mediocre

Chan Ho - retread

Don't worry, Ruben Amaro is an idiot too.

Chan Ho Park is FAAAR from up upgrade to the Phillies' rotation. Lets go down the Phillies rotation:

Hamels - GREAT

Myers - basically Oliver Perez with less talent

Moyer - old as dirt

Blanton - Mediocre

Chan Ho - retread

yeah well....at least you didnt have jim duquette right before him like we did. you know....the total piece of fu*king sh*t, waste of fu*king space, load that shoudl have been swallowed, assclown who traded scott kazmir for victor zambrano.........

Archived