The NBA Finals Thread

ECURB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sup ya'll

just came back from my boys place, watchin the Nuggets beat the Fakers while bumpin' some 2pac (my friend had Disc 1 of Greatest Hits for those who are interested in knowing which CD....the best song is God Bless the Dead with Stretch)

what a great game...but did anyone notice THE TRIP? that was dirty ****

anyone who watched the game couldn't exactly have missed it.

dirty play, no question.

The trip was intentional, but so was Kobe's elbow to Artest last round. So many tech's giving out yesterday I'm surprised they missed that one.

The trip was intentional, but so was Kobe's elbow to Artest last round. So many tech's giving out yesterday I'm surprised they missed that one.

We've been over what happened in the first round. What Artest did on that play was dirty too.

Plus that has nothing to do with last night.

Jones should have gotten a flagrant and been suspended for that play. It's irrelevant what you think of Kobe. I don't care if he did it to Kobe or Josh Powell.

We've been over what happened in the first round. What Artest did on that play was dirty too.

Plus that has nothing to do with last night.

Jones should have gotten a flagrant and been suspended for that play. It's irrelevant what you think of Kobe. I don't care if he did it to Kobe or Josh Powell.

I agree with flagrant, but no suspension....

The officials have again been terrible. Did you see LeBron just bulldoze Pietrus and absolutely nothing was called!

Dwight Howard has been absolutely victimized in this series. Getting punished for being emotional, ****ing ridiculous!

Archived