The NBA Finals Thread

ECURB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do the ref's change that call? It was an airball.

Cue the conspiracy talk from the Magic fans.

I thought it was an airball but I spoke to a person who has no dog in this fight and he thought it hit the rim.

Cue the conspiracy talk from the Magic fans.

I thought it was an airball but I spoke to a person who has no dog in this fight and he thought it hit the rim.

I'm not a Magic fan, but there was no way that ball touched the rim. The angle from under the basket clearly showed that it only hit the net.

Doesn't matter anyway. Orlando choked the game away.

It was a terrible calll but it probably wouldnt have made a difference. The Magic are terrible. That offensive display to close the game was beyond pathetic. People will talk the Celtics playing great D which is BS! The Magic played into there hands. Their coaching was awful and the execution even worse. They gave the Celtics the game. ****ing choke artists!

Doesn't matter anyway. Orlando choked the game away.

Live by the 3, die by the 3.....That is Orlando Magic basketball! They tried to come inside late in the game and didn't do very well so they went back to the 3.

Cya later Orlando.

Boston will either take this in either Game 6 or 7. Orlando isn't winning both.

Going to be another good Boston/Cleveland matchup in the Eastern Conference Finals. If LeBron remains in Cleveland, this will probably be the match up every single season for YEARS.

Live by the 3, die by the 3.....That is Orlando Magic basketball! They tried to come inside late in the game and didn't do very well so they went back to the 3.

I don't even know what Orlando was doing the last 5 minutes of that game. It made no sense. It looked like the whole took a bunch of acid and it kicked in at the end of the game.

Stan Van Gundy should be drawn and quartered. He just watched as he team pissed the game away.

I don't even know what Orlando was doing the last 5 minutes of that game. It made no sense. It looked like the whole took a bunch of acid and it kicked in at the end of the game.

Stan Van Gundy should be drawn and quartered.

If you watched the post game press conference he blamed the refs as I guess they always favour the Celtics :rolleyes:

If I was a Magic fan I would be embarrassed if my Coach blamed the refs in a game where officiating had nothing to do with the outcome.

I am not blaming the refs. A lot had to go wrong for this team to blow a 14 point lead late in the game for it to go the way it did. Lack of killer instinct, crappy coaching, not going to the paint to score. All that is what this team did to give Boston the game. They just don't know how to play with any of that when it matters, and it separates them from the elite. If the Magic had all of that I said above, they would have won this series by today, or game 6 the latest.

Van Gundy is an idiot

Howard does not come up big when needed

Orlando is a soft team prone to serious choking

Celts had no business winning last night. However, superior coaching, veteran experience, guts and the collective heart of a champion prevailed. 'gotta love this injured, tired and over-matched team. The Celtics make Boston Proud this morning. Magic fans must be embarrased. That was a serious choke job. What a thoroughly unlikeable team. No heart whatsoever.

Van Gundy is an idiot

Celts had no business winning last night. However, superior coaching, veteran experience, guts and the collective heart of a champion pervailed. 'gotta love this injured, tired and over-matched team. The Celtics make Boston Proud this morning. Magic fans must be embarrased. That was a serious choke job. What a thoroughly unlikeable team. No heart whatsoever.

ironic how Instant Classless hasn't shown up since last nights game

Van Gundy is an idiot

Celts had no business winning last night. However, superior coaching, veteran experience, guts and the collective heart of a champion prevailed. 'gotta love this injured, tired and over-matched team. The Celtics make Boston Proud this morning. Magic fans must be embarrased. That was a serious choke job. What a thoroughly unlikeable team. No heart whatsoever.

Van Gundy is done if they don't win this series, they've been doing this all season.

I have no clue what Celtics or Magic team is going to show up tonight. This has been a weird series.

I'm hoping the Celtics pull out the win as that would give them a little extra rest before playing the LeBrons.

Archived