The NBA Finals Thread

ECURB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because the Magic let basically a bum hit a game winner, this series is probably over. Can't expect to win 2 games in a series in Boston. The masters of heart break strike again. What else is new.

It ain't over yet.

Boston regained the advantage but these teams are evenly matched.

So Big Baby hits a game winner and then Papelbon takes it to the edge before finishing TB.

Because the Magic let basically a bum hit a game winner, this series is probably over. Can't expect to win 2 games in a series in Boston. The masters of heart break strike again. What else is new.

LMAO, you have no faith. Its a whole new series....

I have no faith them beating the Boston Celtics twice in Boston in a series. Beating them once there is hard enough. If we won today, the series was basically going to be over. They have to win on Tuesday, because there is no way they'll win a game 7 in Boston. Too hard of a thing to do.

I have no faith them beating the Boston Celtics twice in Boston in a series. Beating them once there is hard enough. If we won today, the series was basically going to be over. They have to win on Tuesday, because there is no way they'll win a game 7 in Boston. Too hard of a thing to do.

They can win Game 5 or Game 7.

They can win Game 5 or Game 7.

It probably wont even matter anyway, sure I'd like to see the Magic finally win a title, it would be a dream come true, and a long time coming for me, but lets be honest here, for ratings, people want to see Lebron vs. Kobe, and that's basically what it's going to be. I am just blessed we've got the best center in basketball, and he'll get the calls, hell he's getting the calls now, so we'll get our chances as long as he's here.

do the Lakers have the mental toughness to win a title?

Bynum stands around and only goes after easy rebounds; they play uninspired ball against the Rockets (without Yao, MCgrady and Mutumbo)

when's the last time a Michael Jordan team was down by 39 in the playoffs?

btw Magic suck.

The no-call on the intentional foul last night in the Mavs/Nuggets series was ridiculous. Is that the worst officiating blunder of the playoffs so far?

The ref was 2 feet away!

wEwrQjM2yQo

I'm rooting for the Nuggets, but I agree with everybody else, a foul should have been called. However, the real question is how the **** did the Mavericks have a foul to give? I watched until halfway through the third and hit the rack seeing how it was 2 a.m. I didn't think there were going to be enough players left to finish the game. There were over sixty ****ing fouls. How could they have one to give?

I'm rooting for the Nuggets, but I agree with everybody else, a foul should have been called. However, the real question is how the **** did the Mavericks have a foul to give? I watched until halfway through the third and hit the rack seeing how it was 2 a.m. I didn't think there were going to be enough players left to finish the game. There were over sixty ****ing fouls. How could they have one to give?

it goes by quarter. The boatloads of fouls for Dallas was before the fourth.

it goes by quarter. The boatloads of fouls for Dallas was before the fourth.

I know. I went to bed in the third because it was taking too ****ing long. I assumed that they continued fouling. I can't imagine them having one to give unless they cut it down to one out of 8 that they called in the third. That game was terrible to watch.

Archived